What does Brian Sell do at Home Depot? (Read 1146 times)

Dave

This was too cool not to pass along. 160 miles a week training and he works without anyone ever recognizing him. http://www.flotrack.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234057/71910-day-on-the-job-with-brian-sell

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Just Be

Nice video. Smile

My legs are killing me

That was great! Thanks for posting it.
          I'm so damn impressed with this guy. I hope at the very least he puts in a personal best effort. I will be routing for him.
          kcam

Awesome. My wife (who is from Beijing but lived here for the past 20 years) is amazed that Team USA, for the most part, are just normal everyday people with jobs. Very different concept from China.
              Awesome. Thanks.

Ham & Egger

Awesome. My wife (who is from Beijing but lived here for the past 20 years) is amazed that Team USA, for the most part, are just normal everyday people with jobs. Very different concept from China.
                Which might explain why China is killing us in the gold medal count. Just saying...
                www.tuscaloosarunner.blogspot.com
                mikeymike

Which might explain why China is killing us in the gold medal count. Just saying...
                  Not per capita.

Runners run

Home Depot employees are all impressive athletes. I can never seem to catch one when I need customer service.
                      Nice try pal, thats clearly Toby from The Office.
                      JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

Nice try pal, thats clearly Toby from The Office.
                        Wow, it did look like him, was it Toby?
                        redleaf

I love the "yay you" line. Very nifty. (I wish I could turn the music down though!) Guess there's at least one yank I'll be rooting (or is that routing) for next weekend?

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Ham & Egger

Not per capita.
                            On a side note, this is what makes the Rift Valley a complete statistical anomoly. I mean, how many runners from this region win marathons, medal in worlds, etc. Yet, how many people live in it?
                            www.tuscaloosarunner.blogspot.com

...smile :)

Not per capita.
                              The stats look quite different per capita. Countries like Australia, Slovakia, New Zealand, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark, The Netherlands, etc., are far ahead (at least as of today - couldn't resist checking some the actual numbers Big grin ) of China and the USA.

Just Be

Home Depot employees are all impressive athletes. I can never seem to catch one when I need customer service.
                                This is so true! Big grin Big grin