Homeless stop marathoner in her tracks (Read 736 times)

Lisa3.1

Jill_B

I fly.

What a great idea!

Bring it on.

munchkn883

Wow! She is one strong lady.
        obiebyke

Right on! So cool!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

What an inspiration, she's got a heart of gold.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's a fantastic thing she is doing--she's really an asset to the sport. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

That's so awesome! Why can't I think of and follow through on something so cool like this?!? Confused Modified to add: Maybe because I'm just not that creative, imaginative, or plain smart. Duh!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

My friend is running with this group. He's only recently started and recently, his wife had a baby, so he's missed some. I just wanted to toot his horn. A cool thing.

I saw a video from a news shot on this a few months ago. Way cool.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

obsessor

I like her hair. It's wild.
                        That is incredible. I love her justification too, because you know people are gonna be out there saying "Why don't you just feed and clothe the homeless? What's this doing for anyone?" Awesome.
                        Heroes never die. They just reload.
                          ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! Makes me wish I lived close enough to help!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson