Favorite online video in '07...? (Read 703 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you watch lots of pop online videos... you might like this one.... INTERNET PEOPLE!!
    Sheesh...I have seen almost all of those. Eek! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A runners' special: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMoi2BCCQ3Y (not for the faint of heart)
      OMFG...that is NASTY! Dude should talk to Lynn about Blister Shield powder!

~ Sarah Kay

After seeing that blister video.... I am thinking of posting a nice boil (abscess) video I saw this year. Tongue Trent---> Thanks for the laugh!!! Big grin (Spider Bite video! or the Human Bot Fly!)

Vim

Imminent Catastrophe

darn it, a double post.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

After seeing that blister video.... I am thinking of posting a nice boil (abscess) video I saw this year. Tongue Trent---> Thanks for the laugh!!! Big grin (Spider Bite video! or the Human Bot Fly!)
              Gah...nasty. We just learned about that "2 girls, 1 cup" thing, but after checking Urban Dictionary to find out what it was we passed on viewing the video. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is probably NOT a spider bite. That is probably a MRSA infection. Still fun tho. 2 girls video...now THAT is blech.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

2 girls video...now THAT is blech.
                    You've seen it? All I've seen are reaction videos...seeing people dry-heave while watching it makes me lose curiosity.

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sadly, yes. A "friend" once sent it to me. When selecting a specialty in medicine, one figures out which body fluid disturbs them the least. Blood doesn't bother you? Become a hematologist or a cardiologist. Snot okay, head to ENT. Wanna be a pediatrician or a generalist? Make sure that NO body fluid disturbs you. Guess what I do.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well...you're a ped., but people ingesting poo still grosses you out? Perhaps we found Dr. Trent's gross-out limit. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ped and Internist. Ingesting poop bother you? Just remember that many infections come from the feco-oral route. That means that, at some point, we ALL ingest poop.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ingesting poop bother you? Just remember that many infections come from the feco-oral route. That means that, at some point, we ALL ingest poop.
                            Yeah...a few years back most of us came down with the Noro/Norwalk-like virus. My MIL was the first to get sick...eventually Dane and I also got sick. It grossed me out knowing that my MIL was likely the one to infect us, so obviously she didn't do a very good job washing her hands after using the toilet, then spread her fecal funk. Nice. Dead

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is the funniest thing I saw all year... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f4_1179038976 Sara
                              Sara...a friend of mine passed along the full 911 audio. What a nut! He asks the score on the Redwings game to find out if what he's seeing on TV is a hallucination! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay