Hey check it out! (Read 750 times)

I added a BIKE event to my log! Shocked If you knew how much I hate cycling, you'd understand. And I haven't been on a bike ride like that for...well, ever. Ok, years. It wasn't horrible but by the time the 7th or 8th road biker passed me like I was skipping, the competitor in me had visions of trading in my old mountain bike in for a sleeker model. Dead
    Jennifer mm#1231
      Fun! Big grin Are you sore already or will that be tomorrow? Tongue Every time I try biking (okay, like once every few years or so) I always overdo it and end up being too sore to walk... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

Needs more cowbell!

Biking makes my butt hurt. Hubby says eventually the pain lessens (and I remember that to be true from when I used to ride a bit), but that pain and numbness "down there" really sucks for a while. A road bike would be nice. Someday I would like one. DH has a really nice carbon-framed Specialized bike. I'd just like a mid-range aluminum frame. k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

actually, it was a compromise workout...I raced on Sunday. COuld barely move on monday so tried an easy 5k to work it out. Was still sore yesterday, so instead of a break, I rode. Today? I was sore when I first got up but now I feel great! No more pain! well...except that PITA I got from riding. Shy can I just say. it was hard. waaaaay different than running.
          Jennifer mm#1231