Bionic Cat (Read 393 times)

run4fun8910

Hi, So my cute little kitten. Born on Thanksgiving weekend was with us tonight as we were putting out children to bed. He was sitting in front of the crib with a funny look on his face. Next thing I know he jumps up and gets his front paws over the crib rail and pulls him self in to the crib. What a jump. That made me wonder just how high can this guys jump. What is the biggest jump you have seen your cat make? I wish I could jump that high. :-) Shawn
    Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We had a kitty (Gus, RIP) who would get the crazies and jump up to a towel bar on the back of the bathroom door that was probably 4.5' off the floor. He would then manage to get on TOP of the bathroom door and balance up there...usually yowling for us to look at him. He was a funny, smart, naughty cat.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

run4fun8910

WOW that is hilarious. Did you ever take pictures? Our Cosmo (named by my 3 year old) is a beautiful tabby cat. He has really cool striping. Only trouble is I am mildly allergic to him. But not enough to need medicine. I think he could get the towel rack but man that leap to the top of the door is just incredible.
        Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WOW that is hilarious. Did you ever take pictures? Our Cosmo (named by my 3 year old) is a beautiful tabby cat. He has really cool striping. Only trouble is I am mildly allergic to him. But not enough to need medicine. I think he could get the towel rack but man that leap to the top of the door is just incredible.
          I wish we had gotten pics. The other cats used to look at him like "dood, how'd you do that?!" Shocked I think I probably have cat allergies, too. I developed allergies (mostly seasonal) when I was about 13...right around the same time that we found our first cat. I now have year-round allergies (that are worse during the Spring and Fall pollen/mold seasons). My mom was just allergy tested and is allergic to dust mites, mold, and cats...I think I inherited her allergies. Thank heavens for Allegra and Singulair! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My old cat Basil could jump to the top of our old entertainment center. She would jump from a speaker to the top, and just sleep up there. Too cute. I hate not having really good pictures of some of my old pets, since they were "pre-digital" age. That really wasn't that long ago !!

- Anya