Cheapest way to acquire a Garmin 305? (Read 1818 times)

Another Passion

LMAO! HOW did miss this. Depends on how you regard big. He can run fast when he wants too. As for a weopon No weapons. Just look for a 5"10 man around 167lbs completely bald. If you act quick he may not even notice Wink
    I think I can take him. After all, this Sampson still has ALL his hair! Cool ROFL He's not like a Ninja Warrior or anything, is he?

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I think I can take him. After all, this Sampson still has ALL his hair! Cool ROFL He's not like a Ninja Warrior or anything, is he?
      No, but Pam is. She could crush you with her abs of steel. Fortunately, you would be dead before you even knew what happened.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Imminent Catastrophe

I could be wrong but I think getting another credit card can affect your credit score. Just something to consider.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Another Passion

No, but Pam is. She could crush you with her abs of steel. Fortunately, you would be dead before you even knew what happened.
          I can think of worse ways to die. Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Okay, I pulled the trigger. It will arrive on Thursday. It'll only be 3 weeks or so before I actually start to play with it... Called Zappo's and ordered it over the phone. I pointed them to Amazon.com where they verified the price ($202 + $8 shipping) and then gave me a discount that brought the zappos price down to $202 - except w/free overnight shipping. Not too bad...

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Okay, I pulled the trigger. It will arrive on Thursday. It'll only be 3 weeks or so before I actually start to play with it... Called Zappo's and ordered it over the phone. I pointed them to Amazon.com where they verified the price ($202 + $8 shipping) and then gave me a discount that brought the zappos price down to $202 - except w/free overnight shipping. Not too bad...
              Don't forget the $50 rebate through the Powerbar site.
              "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Has anyone ever seen rebate offers for the 205? I'm not convinced I need the HRM. I'd rather find a deal and rebate on the 205. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Don't forget the $50 rebate through the Powerbar site.
                  Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten the rebate. I'm just pointing out the price that I paid. I can't file for the rebate until I receive the watch.
                  Has anyone ever seen rebate offers for the 205? I'm not convinced I need the HRM. I'd rather find a deal and rebate on the 205. k
                  I considered that, but I figured that for $150 after rebate, I'd get the HRM. I also figure htat it's been a while since I did HRM training, so I might as well give it a year to see if it is more worthwhile now than it was when I was a kid.

Run to Win

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I considered that, but I figured that for $150 after rebate, I'd get the HRM. I also figure htat it's been a while since I did HRM training, so I might as well give it a year to see if it is more worthwhile now than it was when I was a kid.
                    Yeah, I found that with the rebate the 305 is only about $7 more on thenerds.net, which is where *I think* Trent bought his. Adorama has a good price, too, and I have bought plenty of camera equipment from them with good results, so that may be a place I will point DH to. That rebate offer ends at the end of this month and Christmas is coming.... Wink I'd still rather get a rebate on the 205, though. Would be sweet to get that for ~$100. k

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, I found that with the rebate the 305 is only about $7 more on thenerds.net [...] I'd still rather get a rebate on the 205, though. Would be sweet to get that for ~$100. k
                      Does Zappos carry it? They'll give a 110% discount on the difference between their price and anyone else that sells the same product.

Run to Win

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Does Zappos carry it? They'll give a 110% discount on the difference between their price and anyone else that sells the same product.
                        They do carry it...for $100 more than other sites. Will they really match a price that is that much lower...? Might be worth looking into, as they are supposed to be a pretty reputable retailer. k

~ Sarah Kay

It showed up. Software is installed, manual is read, and now I want to go out and play with it. Too bad I'm not running again until December...

Run to Win