The Muscle Factor Model (Read 3142 times)

Feeling the growl again

You know, I just went back and read the last 10 pages to see if somehow I was being an ass and not remembering it, because I felt bad.  All I see is debating a few points, clearly stating I agree with most of what he says, and never getting an answer from Pete.  Then I point out a couple things today and the vindictiveness begins. 

Oh yeah, and this one replying to a post from him:

Nice to have some intelligence around a trainwreck thread.  Excellent post Pete.

<<shrug>>

I don't get it Pete, but I don't feel bad anymore.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I don't get it

It's an internet message board, and it is a double edged sword.  On one hand you have a wealth of other people's personal experiences to draw on, more so than ever before.  On the other hand this information is shared via the written word, which is typed by hands that are miles and miles away from each other.  There is no luxury of face to face conversation, where it would be much easier to interpret things like tone of voice, attitude, etc.  Basically it is much easier to tell whether someone is serious or just being a smart ass when you are face to face with them.

Anyway, that's my take.

Not at it at all. 

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Anyway, that's my take.

Maybe you're just cheap and lazy.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

Maybe you're just cheap and lazy.

My wine is cheap, and I'm too lazy to go find something better.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

My wine is cheap, and I'm too lazy to go find something better.

You don't need to drink good wine all the time. You might do well to just drink it a couple times a week, and drink cheap wines on other days. But some people have good success with drinking a good wine for the latter portion of your long drink.

Rich_

"You know, I just went back and read the last 10 pages to see if somehow I was being an ass and not remembering..."

Perhaps it wasn't just your demeanor to himself only that he was referring to.

Rich World's Fastest Slow Runner
              AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Can you not even write a short sentence in legible English?

Feeling the growl again

Sorry A P, did you hear something?  

xor

I'm printing this one out.

And please, let us hat trick this.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

End with a preposition. -1

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

dennrunner

That sentence actually does make sense.  But, no.  I'm sure Pete wasn't referring to how others have been treated.  Like maybe You, for instance.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

What do you call a hat trick with three visible quotes plus one invisible quote?

Prince of Fatness

Yay Rich!  Congrats!

Not at it at all. 

xor

What do you call a hat trick with three visible quotes plus one invisible quote?

The emperor's new hat.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The emperor's new hat.

I swear, I thought it was unanswerable, but if anyone could do it, you'd be the man Smile