Small Victory... (Read 888 times)

~Gordo~

After many failed attempts, yesterday during just a regular easy run, I did it... I actually blew a successful snot rocket! Nothing on myself, cleared my nose, good distance and form. Like I said, a small victory!
    !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
    PWL

Has been

Well done! I've come back from a run or two with a wayward snot rocket on the shoulder of my jacket, so I know the skill required to pull off a successful one. Wink

"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell

There's something to be said for the simple things in life.
        "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
          Yay! Let the nastiness fly! Just watch your aim. During a race yesterday, some guy didn't see or hear me and just about got me with his flying nasal mucus!!! Angry Yuck!!! Undecided I still haven't tried to do that. Something just keeps holding me back. Today during my run I made a pit stop just to get toilet paper from the porta-pot so I could blow my nose. One of these days.

Michelle

Marathon Maniac # 3228

Needs more cowbell!

Eryn thinks she nailed me during our 15k 2 weekends ago. It was about .5 mile from the finish and by that time I really didn't care anymore. I got my revenge by kicking her ass! Wink

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Consistently Slow

Stopped for tissue. Must be a woman thing. Why wear gloves? Roll eyes

Run until the trail runs out.

2014***1500 miles 09/28/14

50miler 13:26:18

Race Less Train More

Pistol 100 ----01/03/15

Ana Trason  "Living Her Life"

"The Marble in The Groove"

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Stopped for tissue. Must be a woman thing. Why wear gloves? Roll eyes
                I wasn't wearing my gloves today! If I were, I wouldn't have needed to stop. Big grin MTA: I wash my gloves so often it's a wonder they are still holding up!

Michelle

Marathon Maniac # 3228