RA Status: Update 5 (Read 532 times)

Michael Rohlf

I just want to point out that, since all this reminds me of how awesome this site is, how much I use it, and much work you put into it, I made a donation today - and encourage others to do the same!

xhristopher

EricSmile,

Can you provide the address of your data center? I have some rotten eggs that need disposing.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

EricSmile,

Can you provide the address of your data center? I have some rotten eggs that need disposing.

Ooh, cat box scoopings would be an entertaining surprise, too!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xhristopher

Ooh, cat box scoopings would be an entertaining surprise, too!

Got plenty of that too.

Wow, X's place must be the most popular house on the block!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

RunSaintRun

Yayyyyy!  The importer is working again! I know because the data I uploaded 5 times showed up this morning. ooooopps, sorry about that.

Thanks for your hard work!!!

If a log entry from Friday hasn't shown up by now, is it safe to assume it won't and I should try it again, or are we still in waiting mode? I already did the dopey multiple try thing (sorry about that, Eric) and don't want to exacerbate the problem any further.

MTA: It showed up a while after this post. All good now.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

No more marathons

If a log entry from Friday hasn't shown up by now, is it safe to assume it won't and I should try it again, or are we still in waiting mode? I already did the dopey multiple try thing (sorry about that, Eric) and don't want to exacerbate the problem any further.

My guess would be yes - both my old runs from Friday have shown up, as well as my run this AM.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Fat & lazy runner

Hi.

The message

Fatal Error

An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact me.

Three of my log entries

is shown when I try to see the maps attached to three of my log entries.

There is some residual server problem?

I have no problem to re-import these entries but I want to warn you about this kind of fault.

Bye & thank you.

Andy G.

an amazing likeness

GAndy -- I asked the same question and reply was there are some map files, uploaded from 16 June onward, pending restore. The error you are getting is happening because the map data file isn't there...yet. (see last message on page 1 of this thread)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Maniac

Anyone else not getting their runs to show up?  My run from this morning hasn't shown up yet....I got all the way through and it said I could browse around and would receive notification when it was ready to view.....It still hasn't shown up yet.

I already tried to upload it twice (before I knew about the problem) and don't want to make things worse......Thoughts?

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Anyone else not getting their runs to show up?  My run from this morning hasn't shown up yet....I got all the way through and it said I could browse around and would receive notification when it was ready to view.....It still hasn't shown up yet.

I already tried to upload it twice (before I knew about the problem) and don't want to make things worse......Thoughts?

Mine took over 24 hours from yesterday.  So I would say wait it outSmile

steph  

Delay loading mine as well, but more like an hour or so, then they showed up.

Once it does, you will see it as many times as you hit the "Upload" button....

Dave