Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

Scout7

strange funny or ha ha funny?
    Strange. Like...all warm and fuzzy. I don't like it.
      Your song is too happy. I don't like it. Makes me feel funny.
      Look, Mummy. There's an airplane up in the sky. Oooooooo ooo ooo ooooh Did you see the frightened ones Did you hear the falling bombs Did you ever wonder Why we had to run for shelter When the promise of a brave new world Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky Oooooooo ooo ooooo oooh Did you see the frightened ones Did you hear the falling bombs The flames are all long gone But the pain lingers on Goodbye blue sky Goodbye blue sky Goodbye Goodbye

Amy

Scout7

Much better. 'splosions make me feel more like myself.
          Much better. 'splosions make me feel more like myself.
          Online forum lord Roll eyes Nice.
          And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Scout7

Online forum lord Roll eyes Nice.
            That's OVERlord.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's OVERlord.
              did once got called "The Overlord of the Scientific Community" on a BB because they didn't like the way he disputed their snake oil claims with tested fact. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

I can't stand anyone who interferes with my half baked conspiracy theories.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

That's OVERlord.
                  Whatever makes you feel better.
                  And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Scout7

There are no black helicopters. The Pentavirate does not meet at The Meadows. Ignore the man behind the curtain.
                      did once got called "The Overlord of the Scientific Community" on a BB because they didn't like the way he disputed their snake oil claims with tested fact. Big grin
                      What facts? It was never answered.

Wow. It's a crime to ask questions.

There are no black helicopters. The Pentavirate does not meet at The Meadows. Ignore the man behind the curtain.
                          It was symbolic. Thanks for another helpful comment.

Scout7

It was symbolic. Thanks for another helpful comment.
                            I'm a beneficent overlord.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What facts? It was never answered.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm a beneficent overlord.
                                Show me the good leader that you are.