Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

Serious question:
    The question is why anyone would follow a tyrant.
    Random answer:
    Because he made pie. Fnord.
    And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

xor

bliss rules apply. I decided to completely delete this post. Wee. 42. Fnord. Wayback machine.

If you want a conversation with only Jake, send him some email or indicate that a conversation in the message board is only for one person.
        Not "with" ... What I said:
        What exactly happened?
        I could tell you about the cheese and curly. But I won't, because I think trying to get people to explain random comments is part of your fucked up game.
        It seems the Cheese part was about me along with various other jokes.
        Then you later delete it.
        Yes I was being serious and then decided there was no point.
        And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

I see. You quoted zoom-zoom writing "42" and followed that with "The question is why anyone would follow a tyrant." That doesn't sound a teensy bit random? It makes sense to you? I call bullshit.
          42 is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. I responded by saying that it wasn't the question. See this is exactly what I mean. You assume it's random when you don't have all the information.

xor

hahahahaha No, no. I don't automatically assume I'm "right". Believe me, though, I know what 42 is. I posted that just to see if I could get you out of your bliss persona slightly to answer a question. Interestingly, that post does not sound like the rest of your posts. One wonders why. "See this is exactly what I mean". I'm still not sure what you mean. So I wrote (and sometimes still write) random stuff. Why follow the tyrant? Because he serves pie! Everybody likes pie! Nothing more nor less. For the cheese and curly, you have to actually answer the questions posed to you. Which you continue not to do. You've saved that post for awhile, though. 10 points for Slytherin.

xor

It seems the Cheese part was about me along with various other jokes.
              Fucking awesome. I see that you are still trying to play the bliss persona the same. "Moe! Larry! The Cheese!" Yes. Oboy. What if I said this: Meeska, mooska, mouseketeer. Mouse cartoon time now is here. Is that considered kicking you? No kicks intended. Have a popsicle and a piece of pie. 5 points for Hippocampus

Fucking awesome. I see that you are still trying to play the bliss persona the same. "Moe! Larry! The Cheese!" Yes. Oboy. What if I said this: Meeska, mooska, mouseketeer. Mouse cartoon time now is here. Is that considered kicking you? No kicks intended. Have a popsicle and a piece of pie. 5 points for Hippocampus
                Wow. This makes you happy? Very sad.

hahahahaha No, no. I don't automatically assume I'm "right". Believe me, though, I know what 42 is. I posted that just to see if I could get you out of your bliss persona slightly to answer a question. Interestingly, that post does not sound like the rest of your posts. One wonders why. "See this is exactly what I mean". I'm still not sure what you mean. So I wrote (and sometimes still write) random stuff. Why follow the tyrant? Because he serves pie! Everybody likes pie! Nothing more nor less. For the cheese and curly, you have to actually answer the questions posed to you. Which you continue not to do. You've saved that post for awhile, though. 10 points for Slytherin.
                  I'm suppose to take you seriously? I answer your question and you reply with joke answers. This thread wasn't for you. You trolled my thread.

xor

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

xor

I'm suppose to take you seriously? I answer your question and you reply with joke answers. This thread wasn't for you. You trolled my thread.
                      Nope, you aren't supposed to take me seriously. That's been my whole point for a month now. You... or the persona you are consciously using here... attempts to take everything seriously and personally. And it's all random crap that has nothing to do with you. Why? Because we can't understand your posts. It seems like you are being random, and so we are random in return. This thread is a great example. The very first post you started with makes no sense. It looks like it is for someone specific, but we don't know who. And so, the second post is me invoking your former name. The third post WHICH YOU DELETED started with you saying "this ends here" or something like that... followed by a whole ton of nonsense. Later on in this thread, you seem to be stating that I am kicking someone else ("her") when she's down. I think you mean bliss. Except that I think YOU are bliss, so this would indicate that you are not being all that sincere. And therefore, you are not being all that serious. If you sincerely want people to take you seriously, then make sense when you write and stop posting as if every strange thing is some cloaked barb about you. If however, the point of tonight's edition of the game was to see how long I'd stay hooked, then you score big points. 15 points for The Baseball Furies. But like last time, my laundry's done so I'm out of time and that's that. Edited to add: let that Moe, Larry, the Cheese comment go now. (just like that comment itself says "bliss: let it go"). It is nonsense. It means nothing.

Nope, you aren't supposed to take me seriously. That's been my whole point for a month now. You... or the persona you are consciously using here... attempts to take everything seriously and personally. And it's all random crap that has nothing to do with you.
                        Why are you following me around then? Have I been calling *you* out? I don't see your name at top of this thread. I responded to you in a serious and nice way and what I got back were nonsense joke answers.
                        Because we can't understand your posts. It seems like you are being random, and so we are random in return. This thread is a great example. The very first post you started with makes no sense. It looks like it is for someone specific, but we don't know who. And so, the second post is me invoking your former name. The third post WHICH YOU DELETED started with you saying "this ends here" or something like that... followed by a whole ton of nonsense.
                        This thread is for someone specific. If you don't understand then it's random right.

xor

I'm not sure that posting the name "bliss" in a thread started by a different user "blue skies" is the same thing as following YOU around. Except that you and bliss are the same person. Later on in this thread, you mention that I am kicking a third person while she's down. You clearly mean bliss. And you are bliss. I do not really mean to "follow you around", but if a third (or 4th or 5th) user shows up using your MO, I might write a one word response ("bliss") there too. Anyway, I wrote one word... bliss... and this thread sank for 4 days. Then you came back, wrote something like "this ends here" followed by a whole page of stuff which made no sense. Apologies for following that with a bunch of nonsense. But it seemed reasonable. Anyway, you did the bliss thing and deleted that post completely. I'm assuming scout and zoomzoom understand you better.
                          This thread is for someone specific.
                          Fine. Anyone can post anything here. But you should expect a thread "for someone" that doesn't say who it's for might get random stuff posted in it. And therefore, you should understand that the random stuff is merely random and not personal.
                          If you don't understand then it's random right.
                          Sometimes, sure. When you write TO ME "this ends here" followed by gibberish, that seems random. When you quote a post from weeks ago and seem to be upset about "Moe, Larry, the Cheese", that seems random. When you generate multiple user names and refer to them as wholly different people... well, that's not random... but it does seem funky. Goodnight and good luck.

Yes you couldn't figure it out. That's why you asked "bliss?" and I answered "here. let's end it." Whatever you're trolling.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm assuming scout and zoomzoom understand you better.
                              I got lost after cheese and started thinking about raclette.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Show me the good leader that you are.
                                Are you hitting on me? I get the distinct impression you are hitting on me. I have no problem with this, by the way. In fact, I'm all for it. Unless you're not human. I draw the line at interspecial relations. No Martians, no Venutians. I might be interested in Uranus, though. I like this game, by the way.