Random acts of kindness (Read 1289 times)

xor

All 3 peeps living in my house were born in Feb., but only 2 of us are Aquarians. The other is a Pisces. We have a bit of an aquatic theme here... Tongue
    Aquarius is weird though. I'm a cancer (ha ha, take THAT), so I get along with the pisces fishes. Heck, I sleep with the fishes. But Aquarius? Cancer + Aquarius = strife. It seems that Aquarius is an Earth. Which is weird. Speaking of being a cancer... 1. In the town where I was a kid, the paper refused to call it "cancer". That sign was labeled "moon child". 2. My mother had cancer. I had cancer. My ex has cancer. "I'm a cancer" worked out a bit too literally for my tastes.

Another Passion

I prefer Earth, Wind, and Fire. Do you remember? What month is this anyway? Confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5iW79VQZig

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1. In the town where I was a kid, the paper refused to call it "cancer". That sign was labeled "moon child". 2. My mother had cancer. I had cancer. My ex has cancer. "I'm a cancer" worked out a bit too literally for my tastes.
        I think you should change your user name to "Moon Child." It has a nice ring to it. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I think you should change your user name to "Moon Child." It has a nice ring to it. Big grin
          And I would then possess the Moon Unit. Embarrassed

#artbydmcbride

I like this thread after all. Smile ~ Minion #1 with a nice bambi Swooning over Jeff's post too

Runners run

I was working out at 6 am today. I occasionally work out at the YMCA in what is probably one of the 10 worst neighborhoods in America. The music being piped was rap. Whatever. The rapper of the song I remember was a woman and I remember she "sang" something about defecating on a microphone. And I thought... damn... it's 6 freakin' am and I got that image in my head during my interval workout? It's going to be a loooooonnnnng winter working out here! So should I freak out about how women like to crap on equipment? No. She's appealing to an audience that simply ain't me. Then I heard a news story later today... cops responded to a domestic dispute. but they hit a snag. the women reported her live in boyfriend of the past 3 months was known as "kookie". She didn't know his real name. Damn. She had to fill out a physical description. You or I could judge individual people of another culture. Sure. We may even have a valid point. But that doesn't mean we can lump everyone of a group together and judge them.
              Is this about me? Smile Don't mind me. This thread is for someone specific here. (kindness) To each his own.
              And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

#artbydmcbride

Is this about me? Smile Don't mind me. This thread is for someone specific here. To each his own.
                No it isn't. You're playing with yourself.

Runners run

No it isn't. You're playing with yourself.
                  Sorry you're boring. Go play with your master.
                  And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

xor

It seems to me that if one is playing with oneself, then one is baiting the master.

It seems to me that if one is playing with oneself, then one is baiting the master.
                      I keep getting baited like Ilene's comment. What do you suggest? Never give up vs move on.

xor

I keep getting baited like Ilene's comment. What do you suggest?
                        Well, you can intentionally bait the master, but that's a bit like one hand clapping. I think you can beat this baloney. Don't let anyone jerk you around.

xor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                            Smile I saw your race reports and I am humbled by you. Who is J. Lo?

xor

A family member with cancer that I am caring for.

A family member with cancer that I am caring for.
                                Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you and your family.