What Would You Do If You Knew You Couldn't Fail? (Read 716 times)

SXC Beast

Planeteer

Thats a good idea! It'd be just like the movie, except it wouldn't suck! Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Exactly! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

i'd set out to find a cure for cancer(s), end the war peaceably and put my sister in charge of US immigration policy while also learning to speak/read every language in the world and become a more fabulous cook and also develop telepathy & telekinesis ummm on a montessori farm school that i own and operate successfully while also having time to run and getting away with terrible atrocities of grammar. in other words, i'd be a very ambitious multi-tasker.
        tanstaafl

Endorphin Addict

I'd like to be Lord God King Emperor of the Universe. I'd be very benevolent though. Free twinkies for everyone and beer for breakfast, sunny weather every day, rain only at late night, etc. All that and a bag of chips!
          Two bikes, Two Legs, Two Feet...
          SXC Beast

Planeteer

All that and a bag of chips!
            I thought you said twinkies and beer? Tongue
            tanstaafl

Endorphin Addict

I thought you said twinkies and beer? Tongue
              The chips are in addition to the Twinkies and Beer! Oh, and free top of the line running shoes for everyone. As many pairs as you want!
              Two bikes, Two Legs, Two Feet...

Go Pre!

I agree with he thought that possibility of failure is what makes it interesting. You guys that said buy a lottery ticket mis-worded it. If you knew you couldn't fail you'd buy a lottery ticket? So you don't fail and manage to buy the ticket. Now you have to hope those numbers come up Smile So if I were to choose something, it would be sky diving. I have avoided it due to the fear of equipment failure.
                  So if I were to choose something, it would be sky diving. I have avoided it due to the fear of equipment failure.
                  That's a good one! Something I would LOVE to do, but won't because I fear death so much.

Michelle

Another Passion

Hehehe... Daddyo said "equipment failure!" Hehehe Big grin

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Hehehe... Daddyo said "equipment failure!" Hehehe Big grin
                      Big grin

Michelle

Rynamite

I'd like to be in a band. Oh, and I'd probably start racing supercross.
                          I wouldn't do anything. There would be no motivation.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I would start a rock band and make it my career.
                            GP160

I would sign up for an Ironman race. Wink
                              Ironman Louisville 8-30-09

The voice of mile 18

not sure but it would probably include lucy liu and a swimming pool of vanilla pudding Evil grin

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy