So, would you run with Palin? (Read 1943 times)

Brian Adams took the pictures?  Wow is he ever talented!  Photographer and major music star.  I'm impressed.  I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

a.wesolowski

I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time.

But the question is, can you RUN and chew gum at the same time? thats all that matters

I'd be willing to run 5-10 feet behind her.

Thats what everyone is thinking but doesnt have the balls to say.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

But the question is, can you RUN and chew gum at the same time? thats all that matters

and the chewing gum part is optional

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah.  She smells of elderberries.

Was her mother a hamster?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Get Lost :)

Gotta love those Tina Fey glasses.

No, I'd be afraid of inhaling the gum.  Might affect my VO2Max. 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Menace to Sobriety

Was her mother a hamster?

You betcha!!

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

glutton for punishment

Does obama exercise?  I thought all he did was play basketball
                      PRs: 5K - 22:15 May 09 10K - 47:11 feb 09 15K - 1:16 april 09 HM - 1:47 nov 08
                        I think Obama will play any sport if he can do it while holding a cigarette.

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

Baby bean!

She seemed down to earth but damn, those were cheesy pics!  It's called a ponytail!

Goals:
                          Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Best Present Ever

Does obama exercise?  I thought all he did was play basketball

??  He's well known for going to the gym regularly  -- http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed7/idUSTRE4A4BQZ20081106 

JimR

milkbaby

Depends on how much I'm getting paid to do it...  Crushing an old broad on a training run doesn't yield enough profit in the self-esteem market... 

But I'd rather run with her than go bowling with that smoker Obama, and I even voted for him... 

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi "I have need to be all on fire, for I have mountains of ice about me to melt." -- William Lloyd Garrison "The marathon is an art; the marathoner is an artist." -- Kiyoshi Nakamura