Record Time (Read 774 times)

I would be nice to have a feature where I could see my fastest time for 1 mile, 5K, 10K... Not just PRs.

Maybe I'm being dense.... what's the difference?
        Yes, I'd like that too. I think the PRs are just for races, right?
        Tyler S

I agree.

If I run a 5K race and my second mile split is my all time best mile, then I would like that to count. My PRs will count only for a race.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sounds like it is time to race a mile.

Why is it sideways?

If I run a 5K race and my second mile split is my all time best mile, then I would like that to count. My PRs will count only for a race.

Log the split as a mile race. It's your log.

The shirtless wonder

Using the report feature you could search for all runs of a given distance.  Then click on the time column to sort the results. 
                  mikeymike

But that still won't capture a mile split from a 5k.

However, it is possible to have a PR that doesn't appear in your RA log.  In fact people had PRs before online training logs were even invented.  As strange as that sounds, it's true.

Runners run

Log the split as a mile race. It's your log.

Ditto -- your log to do with what you please.....this suggestion solves your problem.....

Champions are made when no one is watching

unless it was a downhill section of the course you could probably do better out on a track. 

I have the same situation, my first mile of my most recent 5k is technically the fastest mile I've run in a long time.  But I know I could do better.  It was a downhill section though and I'm looking forward to running a real mile in a few months.