Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? (Read 876 times)

More intensity. Check. Does that mean I should start off slow and finish fast?
    That system seems to have very good results. Yes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not boobies...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wow. I'm impressed, nobody responded to that one yet. I guess they're all "speachless". Shocked

Michelle

So, do you guys think I would be better off going slow with higher mileage or doing less mileage with more intensity?
          More miles, more intensity. Why sacrifice one for the other? Whats the point of having cake if you can't eat it? Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow. I'm impressed, nobody responded to that one yet. I guess they're all "speachless". Shocked
            Boo...hey, did you ever see our garden puns thread? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

did you ever see our garden puns thread?k
              Yes, I thought it was hilarious. Actually -- I wasn't trying for this one, I was just about to hit post and then I saw the chance. I was truly shocked that the men didn't nobody had any comments for that picture. Of course it is pretty late.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was truly shocked that the men didn't nobody had any comments for that picture. Of course it is pretty late.
                It's definitely not an innocent image by any stretch of the imagination. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Okay, please tell me how to add a picture into my post. I just can' t get it.....thanks, zillions! jilly Aren't you two up awfully late? I am Pacific time and that's late for me.
                  "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I need to get my butt in bed, but not before I post this:

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The code for that (for some reason it's not showing...maybe they have some sort of hotlinking block) is: [img src="http://girlinblack.punt.nl/upload/cactus.jpg"] Replace [ and ] with < and="" /> So you are taking a URL and place it in code as follows: img src="URL" Then you just add the < and="" /> on the ends. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Buncha perverts.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

The code for that (for some reason it's not showing...maybe they have some sort of hotlinking block) is: [img src="http://girlinblack.punt.nl/upload/cactus.jpg"] Replace [ and ] with < and="" /> So you are taking a URL and place it in code as follows: img src="URL" Then you just add the < and="" /> on the ends. Smile k
                          Hmmm....I will keep trying. Thanks! Do I have to highlight anything with the formatting key above the emoticons? Jilly
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm....I will keep trying. Thanks! Do I have to highlight anything with the formatting key above the emoticons? Jilly
                            Ahhh...I'm not sure. I hand-code everything because RA doesn't like Safari and I like Safari more than Firefox (I think the formatting works with Firefox). k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

To continue the theme of building sex. (Good call by the way) I once bought something identical to this building from an Ann Summers shop. It even has the same markings. I used to smile every time I travelled through central London. Pity I moved. Some call it 'The Gherkin' I call it 'Friend' Claire xxx
                            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                              JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I give up on posting pictures....I just can't get it. Sad