RA Meet-Up Race - who's in? (Read 736 times)

I'm thinkin that RockenMama has a better idea for a reunion location...sometime in November. Just sayin'
    I was thinking the same thing.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

bas

Whatever place and date you people decide on, I will be there. Virtually Tongue bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm thinkin that RockenMama has a better idea for a reunion location...sometime in November. Just sayin'
        Yeah...and if I did that one it would be the last one...as the flying monkeys cart my limp carcass off.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was thinking the same thing.
          *taps Mike on the shoulder* The hills scare me. Smile

Michelle

Best times for me next year would probably be between April and June. (If I did any of the following, I'd be looking at the Half Marathons!) Alaska's Mayors Marathon Yukon Marathon Royal Victoria, BC Marathon Prince Edward Island Marathon Montana Marathon For those who like hills and don't mind not getting awards if your malel... Heels and Hills Half Marathon It's in May which is a little hot! Evil grin

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Best times for me next year would probably be between April and June.
              Riverbank Run 25k (largest in the nation) is in mid-May...I'm just sayin'. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Riverbank Run 25k (largest in the nation) is in mid-May...I'm just sayin'. Smile
                NOW I know you really don't want to meet me Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

NOW I know you really don't want to meet me Tongue
                  Heh, whatevs! Wink It's still not that big a race...25ks aren't too common. I think there were ~5k runners in the 25k and it never was crowded once we were past the start line. VERY well organized event with clocks at every mile...follows some of the same route as the GR Marathon. I never had to dodge people.

~ Sarah Kay

Heh, whatevs! Wink It's still not that big a race...25ks aren't too common. I think there were ~5k runners in the 25k and it never was crowded once we were past the start line. VERY well organized event with clocks at every mile...follows some of the same route as the GR Marathon. I never had to dodge people.
                    I'm doing NJ Marathon May 4th Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...a 15.5 mile race would be like a recovery run! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Awww...a 15.5 mile race would be like a recovery run! Wink k
                        Well then I expect to see you in Tn for the Monkey Wink

Dog-Love

I was thinking that I don't have that many more years left in me (you guys aren't near as old as me) and maybe next year is the year of the monkey. It's definately intriguing I could save Grand Rapids for when I'm 70....I'd still run with you ZZ
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            I was thinking that I don't have that many more years left in me (you guys aren't near as old as me) and maybe next year is the year of the monkey. It's definately intriguing I could save Grand Rapids for when I'm 70....I'd still run with you ZZ
                            Ya know they say life doesn't start until 50 Tongue That would be VERY COOL if you made it to Monkey 2008 Sherry!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well then I expect to see you in Tn for the Monkey Wink
                              Maybe by '10 I'd be ready for that insanity! Buncha idiots... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, right. I think I'm doing that one too. I REALLY need to write this stuff down.

Michelle