RA Meet-Up Race - who's in? (Read 736 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hitler? That's about as evil as I can come up with... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

I'm not evil. Just not festive.
        Best times for me next year would probably be between April and June. (If I did any of the following, I'd be looking at the Half Marathons!) Alaska's Mayors Marathon Yukon Marathon Royal Victoria, BC Marathon Prince Edward Island Marathon Montana Marathon For those who like hills and don't mind not getting awards if your malel... Heels and Hills Half Marathon It's in May which is a little hot! Evil grin
        Modal - I'm really hoping to be in shape at least for the Mayor's half - it would be great to meet you if you decided to come up Smile I like "hills" Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not evil. Just not festive.
          Hmmm...not evil...not festive. I need to think on that one. Archie Bunker?

~ Sarah Kay

*snerk* (sorry, that deserves a snerk!) LMAO!!

Michelle

DO WE HAVE A WINNER? Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Go Pre!

I'm thinkin that RockenMama has a better idea for a reunion location...sometime in November. Just sayin'
                I say yes...Let's make it the monkey! No offence zoomy, I was already considering doing the monkey Smile
                  DO WE HAVE A WINNER? Tongue
                  Well, he does like beer.

Michelle

I say yes...Let's make it the monkey! No offence zoomy, I was already considering doing the monkey Smile
                    I say lets do both! Tongue Oh wait, did I say that out loud.

Michelle

Prophet!

I already have TN and MI off of my list of states. Confused But I have heard GREAT things about the Monkey from very reliable sources that were there this past weekend.
                        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

I say lets do both! Tongue Oh wait, did I say that out loud.
                          Now I have to write these down! ...where did this thread go while I was working? Wow!
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            Now I have to write these down! ...where did this thread go while I was working? Wow!
                            I know- I saw it after Kirsten's origianl post but couldn't reply and just signed on and thought WOW!
                            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, you idiots are all free to do the Monkey...my son needs a mother. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Do the monkey"...that sounds SO dirty. Is bestiality illegal in TN? :P k

~ Sarah Kay