Control-V (Read 642 times)

Who is V and why do they need control!?
    Ask Scout about the V. He will send you a picture, I think.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Ask Scout about the V. He will send you a picture, I think.
      Ok Scout! Oh wait a minute. *ding* I've read about Scout and the V. *wiggles eyebrows* But what are you guys talking about here??

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

It's a product string - pretty much every product in the world that can be ordered with different options has a product string like that. They're quite useful if you know how to read them. I enter that into our production database system and I get back a bill of materials that I can modify. Yay, that's my job. No wonder I spend so much time goofing off. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's what I last copied: http://smartypants.diaryland.com/ Joni, press control and V at the same time and it will paste whatever you last selected and copied (ie text, web address, etc.). k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It sounds like a component used in making cubicles. If so - then Did must be part of the evil Catbert empire. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
            Mike, do you work in office furnishings, too?! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

graph display *(s.'_vptr.RWDBFuture') at (832, 64) now or when in RWDBOracle8SystemHandle::check graph display *(s.'_vptr.RWDBFuture') at (832, 104) now or when in RWDBOracle8SystemHandle::check Dead
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

graph display *(s.'_vptr.RWDBFuture') at (832, 64) now or when in RWDBOracle8SystemHandle::check graph display *(s.'_vptr.RWDBFuture') at (832, 104) now or when in RWDBOracle8SystemHandle::check Dead
                Ok, did's makes more sense than that! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Ok, did's makes more sense than that! Wink k
                  At least mine is readable. Barely.
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

www.bcbsal.com Boring. Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Alabama. I was trying to figure out why that recent doctor's bill was so damn much. Angry

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lazy idiot

www.bcbsal.com Boring. Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Alabama. I was trying to figure out why that recent doctor's bill was so damn much. Angry
                      If your employer hired our company, you would call my office to have us find out for you. Then when I make my annual trek to TN in the fall, you could come up and join me for a run and I could write the whole thing off as a business expense. Do it! Big grin

Tick tock

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

If your employer hired our company, you would call my office to have us find out for you. Then when I make my annual trek to TN in the fall, you could come up and join me for a run and I could write the whole thing off as a business expense. Do it! Big grin
                        Good plan! Too bad my little ol' company wouldn't do that. BTW, I did figure it out. Since the bill I was looking at was the first one processed this calendar year, the deductible came into play, thus making it a much bigger bill than expected. Doh!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

It's a product string - pretty much every product in the world that can be ordered with different options has a product string like that.
                          And my job has recently consisted of trying to get one of our purchasing departments to realize the value of having product strings like that. It's been an interesting little series of conversations, akin to smacking my head against my desk repeatedly, until I either drift off into unconsciousness, or the day ends. Oh, and it's good to see that my fame is rising. Woo. Go me.
                            Ahh! Thank you Kirsten!
                            Oh, and it's good to see that my fame is rising. Woo. Go me.
                            Hilarious. Big grin
                              Mike, do you work in office furnishings, too?! Wink k
                              No, I'm a software geek, but I've spent plenty of time in cubicles.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

ooooops can't post this here. It was the picture of the couple and the swing Embarrassed

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson