Happy Holidays! (Read 1689 times)

Happy Holidays, everybody! Cool

Roads were made for journeys...

{{{{{ eric }}}}} Happy Holidays and a HUGE bunch of thanks to you for creating this site. I've only been a member here since September, but I'm here every day, logging my runs and XT, creating new routes, etc. I started running on July 1st of this year (at the age of 54) and this New Year's Day will be my 6 month Anniversary as a runner. Prior to joining this site I used to log my mileage elsewhere, but RunningAHEAD is THE best, so I transferred all my data here as soon as I discovered it :-) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this site. Thank you so much. Cheers! Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa to all! Arlene

Needs more cowbell!

Don't forget Festivus! A happy Festivus for the rest of us! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'15 Goals:

• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

Ooops. How could I forget? Nothing tops a nice shiny aluminum pole at this special time of year, LOL! Happy Festivus Kirsten and all...

I just switched to this log in mid-december. It's so much better than my old one. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!
              Merry Christmas all and may you have a happy, healthy New Year filled with PRs!
                Big grin Eric: All the best to you and yours! What a great asset you are to the running community...
                "It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves" -Sir Edmund Hillary-
                  A HUUUUUGE thank you to you Eric! This is an amazing site and has been very helpful in my training and tracking my progress. And a Merry Chrismahaunnakwanzaka to everyone! Big grin
                  The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.

Go Pre!

Happy Holidays, especially Festivus! and an early Happy New Year to Eric and all those who are a part of this great site! Daddyo / Dave
                      Belated Happy Ramahanukwanzaamas* to Eric and everyone rocking RunningAhead. I really like the map locator, I had no idea how many people ran in my area. I'm fickle with web sites, if it doesn't make the grade I ditch it real quickly. RA is a first class training tool! Thanks again Eric. ___ * no this is not my own idea I nicked it off lorelle on wordpress....
                      booyaa.org - what's he running from?

Hi eric, Thanks once more for making RA happen! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East