Funniest thing your kid has said lately... (Read 1011 times)

My almost 8yr old daughter & I were in the car today & she told me that I was starting to annoy her. I told her she wrote the book on annoying. Her response: "Mother, I may have written the book, but you have obviously read it." Shocked Blush I had nothing. No response. No witty comeback. No lecture. I laughed. Jokes on me, but it was funny!! Big grin So what funny things have your kids come up with lately??
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My almost 8yr old daughter & I were in the car today & she told me that I was starting to annoy her. I told her she wrote the book on annoying. Her response: "Mother, I may have written the book, but you have obviously read it." Shocked Blush
      We must keep Kyra and Dane from ever procreating...you know that child would be evil, yet funny as hell. I can't remember if I posted about Dane's recent and similar exchange with me. I forget what we were even talking about, but at one point he said "well, mom, you're not that smart..." Shocked Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, you were on the phone with me when he said it!! I thought it was hysterical! What's even better is that he was actually serious when he said it!!
        So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
          "I finished brushing my teeth!" "that was fast - did you use the timer?" "yes" "and you are finished already?" "I beat it!" (age 4)
            "I finished brushing my teeth!" "that was fast - did you use the timer?" "yes" "and you are finished already?" "I beat it!" (age 4)
            a runner in training

sean

Teresadfp

One day at a time

DD9 just finished her season on the travel cross country team. Let's just say she's not the most competitive child on the team - she's a softie. Each girl got an award from the coach, and hers was the "Sweetheart Award," which I thought was very appropriate. When she showed it to me, she asked where her big brother was, so she could show it to him. When I told her he was not home, she replied, "AWWW! I wanted to rub his face in it!" So much for my little sweetheart...
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oops, I meant "travel soccer team." XC on the brain, I guess.
                  3 yr old vocabulary kleenex = sneezenex toilet paper = roll-a-paper yesterday = nots today they started saying these.. It seems too funny to correct.
                  Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                    My two year old still has a hard time with referring to himself as I (I did this, I went there, etc.). Here are his standard phrases that he messes up but they are funny: Daddy - my love you. My hiding (I am hiding) I also like what he calls Chapstick = chaplick. Kevin
                    Don't let the fat fool you .....

Prophet!

my 2.5-year old son would put up his hand while i'm eating and say "daddy stop...you're eating a lot..."
                      GP160

my 2.5-year old son would put up his hand while i'm eating and say "daddy stop...you're eating a lot..."
                        The truth hurts...lol Wink I asked Jacob (4 1/2 ) the other day what he asked Santa to bring him for Christmas. ( I couldn't go b/c I was sleeping...night shift..blah!) He proceeded to tell me about his conversation with the big man, then I asked what he did after that.... He yelled at the top of his lungs..."DADDY GOT YOU PJ"S!!!!" I couldn't stop laughing...so much for keeping secrets Big grin
                        Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                          I thought this was funny Who to marry?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought this was funny Who to marry?
                              bwahahaha...those were all SO true! Kids are way more perceptive than we often give them credit for... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Swadvad

While driving home the other night, my 9-year-old son said, "Dad, I've been thinking about the fact that you are 45 and mom is 44, but Aunt Penny is younger than you and her kids are in college." Anticipating where he was going with this, I said, "You are right, mom and I were older than most of your friend's parents when you were born. Does that bother you?" He replied, "No, I was just wondering if we were one of 'those' families." All I could say was "Yes, we are one of 'those' families, I guess." He hopped out of the car, ran inside, and hasn't mentioned it since. Ha! I'm one of THOSE!