OMG, I think I might wet myself! (Read 874 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Actually there are 2 additonal books - Bourne Legacy, and Bourne Betrayal - I haven't read either of those - they are by a different author written after Ludlum's death
    Yeah, it's funny -- Robert Ludlumâ„¢ is now a brand name after his passing, and they continue to release Robert Ludlumâ„¢ novels. But looking at the book covers, you'd assume he wrote 'em.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prophet!

how bout Bourne to be Wild as a title to the next movie .. or Bourne to Be My Baby starring Bon Jovi. Bourne in the Fourth of July
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, or Bourne to Run! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

his girlfriend ..she's hot. She was awesome in Run Lola Run
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, you'd better spoiler alert that! Wink I STILL have not seen "Run, Lola, Run." That is always one I have on my list of movies I must see, but at the video store I always forget about it. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, good save! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Jeffrey

Thanks for the link. I prefer Bourne.1 to Bourne.2 ... because of the love story that develops ... and that awesome car chase scene in the mini ... and Bourne's physical awakening/dominance over his enemies! Hopefully Bourne.3 will be a great film too. Smile
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks for the link. I prefer Bourne.1 to Bourne.2 ... because of the love story that develops ... and that awesome car chase scene in the mini ... and Bourne's physical awakening/dominance over his enemies! Hopefully Bourne.3 will be a great film too. Smile
                  Ditto! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

how bout Bourne to be Wild as a title to the next movie .. or Bourne to Be My Baby starring Bon Jovi. Bourne in the Fourth of July
                    A Star is Bourne Bourne in the USA Natural Bourne Killers Bourne in East LA Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I prefer the Bourne shell... Or maybe bash...
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So...has anyone seen it, yet? Reviews look very good. I think did and I will see it sometime this week, while the didlet is with grandma. k

~ Sarah Kay

sheil2009

21:00

Matt Damon is like a fine wine...better with age. I heard also that this is pretty good, i really want to see it. The last two Bournes were fantastic
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, it really was as good as all the reviews said it would be. At least as good as the first one and better than the second. I believe this is supposed to be the end of the series... , but it was left sorta open. I'd happily sit through more. I think that's what I loved SO much of the Daniel Craig James Bond--he was more than a little bit like Matt Damon's Jason Bourne.

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

I prefer the Bourne shell... Or maybe bash...
                              *snerk* Nice.
                                I can't WAIT to see this movie!! Thanks for the positive review, Kirsten. Cool Although I would still see it even if everyone said it sucked. Matt is da man!! Big grin
                                ---- Cynthia