Car Seat Cover Recommendations? (Read 178 times)

&*^%$#@$#

Does anyone have any particular brand they prefer? Towels are kind of a pain to keep in place and I'd like a fairly easy to install/uninstall cloth cover so it can be taken out for washing fairly easily.

I haven't used one, but are you looking for something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Bergan-88609-Deluxe-Poncho-Protector/dp/B004ERQS42/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_6

&*^%$#@$#

That may be worth a try.

these are all the rage in Russia:

My wife says i have a short attention spanners are great, aren't they?

Needs more cowbell!

Something to keep in mind -- if you have airbags built into the seat a lot of covers will prevent them from functioning properly.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Feeling the growl again

Front or back?  We have some generic backseat cover and it works fine.

Front seats are going to be a bit harder.  For sure taking into account the airbag configuration of your vehicle.  Thanks to a careless driver, last week I got to learn first-hand just how useful those side curtain airbags can be.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Anonymous Guest

Batgirl!

Fitted crib sheet from the baby department. The elastic holds it on your seat and the back is waterproof so it's soft on the side you sit on, but your seat doesn't leak through on to the seat.

Since everyone else is blogging: http://karenrunsfar.blogspot.com/
                Upcoming Races: 10/11 Hartford Marathon, 10/12 Newport Marathon,10/18 Baltimore Marathon, 11/22 Annapolis Half Marathon, 12/6 Rehoboth Beach Marathon, 1/17 Charleston Marathon

Girl Parts

No Talent Drips

If just the backrest, singlet.

You should go get the clap just so you can give it to her. --beef

&*^%$#@$#

This is definitely worth trying. Thanks.

Fitted crib sheet from the baby department. The elastic holds it on your seat and the back is waterproof so it's soft on the side you sit on, but your seat doesn't leak through on to the seat.

runmichigan

I own the wrap from Orange Mud (see http://www.orangemud.com/collections/frontpage/products/thewrap).  It can double as a car seat cover and a wrap that allows you to protect your modesty while changing after sweaty runs or muddy trail runs.

Brian Wright

Hobie1

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

^^This.  I have the base model, and it works exactly as advertised.  I can't say any of the features listed on the upgraded models would be worth the extra money for me.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Jo_

Couch to HM in 32 weeks

March 2014 - this overweight grandmother got off the Couch and began Just-Walking ...

Goal Race - HM Fall 2014              25 weeks done....7weeks to go

PR pace 5K    11:10

fitfatboy

More cowbell!

STILL HAVING FUN!!!