The dog ate WHAT???? (Read 974 times)

xor

Bada bing

No, that is a different show about mobsters.

Blaaahhhh

We had a dog that used to follow the horses around so she could get some of the really fresh stuff.

That was actually preferrable to her eating grass. The grass wouldn't break down in her digestive system which led to a rather embarrassing incident at a family gathering .

I'm pretty sure I could watch a surgeon remove someone's entire intestines, but I cannot stomach seeing a dog eat its poop or puke.  Animals are so foul. 

PS: I'm not watching Trent's video. Cause I'm afraid it might not be a rick roll.

Yeah, Id rather watch a dog eat it's own crap than see a Rick Astley video.

And, if my dog pukes on the carpet--I appreciate her lapping it up--makes for easier clean-up.

I watched a show once where the Pet Nanny or whatever they called her was helping a couple solve some behavior problems.  At one point she took video of how the dog behaves while they are at work.  then she asked them if they've been sick much lately.  Yeah... a few stomach problems.  Then she laid down the hammer... that's because YOU have been eating a small amount of dog shit.  Yes, the humans.  The dog would commonly lick at the counters in the kitchen and the dog had recently been doing you know what.  The people looked ashen and nearly puked.  Best episode ever. 

Bottom line, your dog probably eats shit.  Accept it.  Your dog may be tall enough to lick counters.  Clean them.  If you like "kisses" from your dog then accept you're getting a little dog poop in your mouth. 

xor

Hey, when you walk into a bathroom and smell poo or pee, accept that you are getting small quantities of poo and pee up your nose and in your mouth.

You're welcome.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, when you walk into a bathroom and smell poo or pee, accept that you are getting small quantities of poo and pee up your nose and in your mouth.

You're welcome.

I do accept this.  And the example I heard on probability and huge numbers that said that every human on earth probably has hundreds or thousands of atoms that were once a part of William Shakespeare. 

xor

Or Hitler's poop.

Or Hitler's poop.

Hitler = poop so there is no difference.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I do accept this.  And the example I heard on probability and huge numbers that said that every human on earth probably has hundreds or thousands of atoms that were once a part of William Shakespeare. 

I'm not sure the math works out on that.  My dog could be part Shakespeare, I suppose.  Lots of monkeys can type Shakespeare, given sufficient time.

xor

Why can't guys in public restrooms flush their damn Hitler?

It makes me fuhrerious.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Lots of monkeys can type Shakespeare, given sufficient time.

No, no, no, NO.

That's what we used to believe.

Then we invented the Internet, and we found out that it's not true.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

No, no, no, NO.

That's what we used to believe.

Then we invented the Internet, and we found out that it's not true.

Would'st that thou would'st just giveth us more tim. 

(Damn, so close)

xor

Please, dear Lord, we do NOT need more tim.  Anyone but tim.