Miles in 2007 --- share 'em here! (Read 822 times)

HOSS1961

1400+ (when CR got shutdown)
    HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
      865.4 139:37 (5 days, 19 hours) I will top 1000 miles in 2008... gonna start it off today with an 8-10 miler (depending on the weather.)

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

2457 for 2007 for me. a little less than last year, but i set a marathon pr, so i'll take it Smile best wishes for a great 2008 to all runningahead posters!
        pfriese

1750.2 miles! Happy New Year! Paul
          spkoest

2540 for me....

still alive

Way to go everyone. I've run 1135.4 total miles in 2007 I've run for a total of 178:01:27 (7d,10h) 2 marathons (Disney, Twin Cities) 3 half marathons 1 10 mile race 1 10K race 3 5K races

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

2007 miles in 2007.
                Trent that is very cool! Are you looking at 2008 in 2008? Wink
                2009: BQ?
                wbertha

distance in 2007: 1112.4 time: approximately forever proudest achievements in 2007: Green Bay Half Marathon and Toronto Half Marathon
                  Mr R

Started training competitively in April; ran 2900 miles after that. I'll conservatively estimate 600 miles for the unlogged months: 3500 total.

What was the secret, they wanted to know; in a thousand different ways they wanted to know The Secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as with that most unprofound and sometimes heart-rending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough rubber that comprised the bottoms of his training shoes. The Trial of Miles, Miles of Trials. How could they be expected to understand that? -John Parker

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

.10 miles run, in two workouts, both fartleks. I had to run across a parking lot in the rain once, and I chased a bag on a windy day. 2700 miles on my bike, though... did

Lazy idiot

Did, way to stick with it brotha. You're an inspiration. Big grin

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did, way to stick with it brotha. You're an inspiration. Big grin
                          *chokes* I think he needs a Garmin to log his runs... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Young Gun

2100.50 Miles in 2007 I use a garmin to log my runs Wink Here's to '08!

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com

In 2007: 2033 km. Taking into account that my running "career" started from scratch on 27 Dec 2006 ... not that bad I guess. This year I'll try to convert the 2000 km to 2000 miles Big grin

Targets 1) No injuries 2) Keep having fun 3) Some kind of PR