Most embarrassing iTunes download... (Read 701 times)

PWL

Has been

I think we have a new winner! Big grin k
    Download it sometime--it is a better song to run to than you would think. Aw crap, I'm defending the musical talents of Hammer. I have sunk to a new low point in my life. Confused

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, don't feel bad...I defended Barry Manilow and we can't even run to that! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have Hammer's 2 Legit 2 Quit. You know--after he lost his M.C. Clowning around
        My husband likes that song, at least he knows all the words. Blush

Michelle

Barry Manilow - Copacabana
          OH GREAT. This time my husband wasn't singing it, instead you mentioned it and now I'll have that in my head for days!! Shocked

Michelle

Several, several songs from musicals!
            2009: BQ?
              You win! Big grin k
              ARE YOU KIDDING??? THAT IS A *CLASSIC*. never regret your Tiffany. Ever.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Several, several songs from musicals!
                Don't be embarrassed--I LOVE musicals! I should go through my stash and see if I can find any good uptempo tracks for running to.... Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Today for my long run I had to borrow my 16 y/o's MP3 player (I let my battery go dead in my Ipod shuffle).... Warrant's Cherry Pie - I really didn't need to hear that, knowing my son picked it. Oh, and I'm sorry to say that I enjoyed Ozzy's new song during my run, and I'm not an Ozzy fan. It has a cool running beat.

Michelle

Anyone have pizza?

I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family. Now that oughta do it!!! Big grin
                      I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family. Now that oughta do it!!! Big grin
                      You win!

Michelle

Prophet!

glamorous - fergie. nuff' said.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think Alex' Partridge Family track still has you beat. But that is one godawful song, so maybe you can be first runner-up! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Okay, now what is wrong with that song?! It's tough competition with Rich Girl by Gwen - same general theme, though. Smile So my song is "Let's Get Married" remix by Jagged Edge. I can't believe they did a remix to that song, but it is so great.
                            deb
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just added some more cheesy Dance/Pop to my collection: Kat DeLuna - $3 for over 20 minutes of good running pace tunes...still sorta embarrassing.... k

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, oh!! Ice, Ice, Baby ! It is The. Greatest. Running. Song. EVER. ...c'mon stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new edition...something, grabs a hold of me tightly ..
                                2009: BQ?