How to enjoy your marathon (Read 1317 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

#artbydmcbride

Great race report! Smile

Runners run

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

NICE Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

S&M Collector

No pic with Ron Simmons? I hear the line is the longest for him every year, so the absence is no surprise. Great run this morning, TRENT!
        Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

AWESOME!!!! That did look fun!!!
            That looks like fun. Your calves fit in with the Incredibles. That can be your superskill. Wink
            Ojo

Looks like you had a fun day. Bet your kids will be jealous! Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

A Saucy Wench

That looks like fun. Your calves fit in with the Incredibles.
                heh...my thoughts exactly. Although I also thought his calves fit in well in this pic:

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You're in this pic? My tunnel-vision is preventing me from seeing anything other than Capt. Jack Sparrow. *swoons*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Those are GREAT!! I am still smiling. Looks like you enjoyed the race!
                      you stopped during a race for PHOTOS? Surprised that is so wrong.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

you stopped during a race for PHOTOS? Surprised that is so wrong.
                        I stopped after the race too. Frozone!!
                        C-R

Nice pics Trent and a good race time considering all that socializing with the movie stars.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

My legs are killing me

Looks like you had a great weekend. Nice pictures.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sully, it was awesome that you and Mike Wazowski took a moment to pose with me! I loved seeing y'all out there Smile