Two years ago I was tired and over weight... (Read 597 times)

Now that was a bath...

But only because I had just given birth to an eleven pound baby on my living room floor! Amelie is two years old tomorrow and I can't help but think how glad I am that I don't have to do that day again! Here's me two minutes after the birth... And to give you a concept of how big her darn head was, here's Jake aged 6 holding her when she was an hour old... And here is the beautiful birthday girl... Blimey I love her! Happy birthday for tomorrow darling! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      She is so beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday Amelie Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

She's such an angel. Happy Birthday!
          Happy Birthday Amelie! Smile

Michelle

Happy birthday! Wow.

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Both my kiddos' birth weights put together: 8 lbs 8 oz total. Damn. Wow. Happy birthday!!
                Happy Birthday, Amelie!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Them is some cute kids, you do good work. Happy birthday to you and Amelie!

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Happy cake-day! Yes, our little Sidney was only 5 lbs, 6 oz. No doubt about it, kooky, you're tough...
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She's so beautiful...those cherub cheeks and eyes remind me of Andrea's DD, Hannah. Hannah only LOOKS cherubic, though. I'm guessing with you for a mom that Amelie is also a little spitfire! Happy Birthday, cutie pie, and happy birthing day, mom! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

<-- incredible future aunt! :d ;) incredible="" future="" aunt!="" :d=""></-- incredible future aunt! :d ;)>

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Imminent Catastrophe

OMG what a cutie! Is she named after the Audrey Tautou movie? Because I loved that movie.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

madness baby

Wow, she's adorable Claire! I want a daughter with an adorable french name. No wait, I want a daughter as cute as yours. Smile Happy birthday to Amelie!
                            deb
                              Am I the only person to think that Claire looks just too damn good in that post-birth picture to have just given birth to a kindergarten size child without the assistance of medications? Confused Claire, you are an amazing woman! And your children are beautiful!! Big grin
                              So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                                Smile Dang, 11 lbs. My paternal grandfather was 14 lbs! I was a lowly 10 lbs. "Am I the only person to think that Claire looks just too damn good in that post-birth picture to have just given birth to a kindergarten size child without the assistance of medications?" hahahahahahhaha "incredible future aunt!" When is your daughter due?

Vim