It's back, baby!! (Read 1351 times)

Menace to Sobriety

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

"ribs"

Hey, nice marmot!

"...and guess what, the rib sandwich is coming back on Tuesday. Guess who ain’t gettin’ one….you’re damn right you don’t eat pork, cause I ain’t givin’ you none. I ain’t givin’ you no hamburgers, no apple pies. I ain’t givin’ you shit! Calvin’s got that on lock down! If you want some WacArnold’s, you gots to go through me. You’re cut off!"

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

"back"

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

#artbydmcbride

Tight lips

Runners run

Funny, I knew this was gong to be about the McRib.

It's so wrong but I love these things.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

PORKTASTIC!!!!!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Ok sorry to ask this but .... Since probably not bones between the meat, What the heck is the differeence between the shades of grey?  Somewhat real pretend meat (dark) with lard (lighter grey) holding the McRibs together??

Man I am just getting queezy thinking about it.  Don't get me wrong I love the old Micky D Fries as much as the next guy but this just does not look like a good idea. 

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

I only have a McRib to celebrate my Irish-African-American herritage.  Then I vomit.

PORKTASTIC!!!!!

Huh uh.  "PORK"TASTIC.

Menace to Sobriety

Ok sorry to ask this but .... Since probably not bones between the meat, What the heck is the differeence between the shades of grey?  Somewhat real pretend meat (dark) with lard (lighter grey) holding the McRibs together??

Man I am just getting queezy thinking about it.  Don't get me wrong I love the old Micky D Fries as much as the next guy but this just does not look like a good idea. 

It's all the same mystery meat. The bones are actually molded in, that's the beauty of it. "Food" engineering at its finest. Next stop: Soylent Green.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Slice

*Gag* I make it a point to not eat "meat" that has been formed into a shape other than a burger or a rare hotdog.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

When I saw the link say blog.timesunion.com I had a brainfart and swore I saw timesonion and was tricked. Thought it was real clever. Now I'm just kinda sick to my stomach.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Anyone else reminded of that episode of Simpsons where the Ribfest gets discontinued bc the animal it was made from becomes extinct?

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.