Interest in a multi-sport user group? (Read 1222 times)

The Crap Whisperer

Thanks for the link! That looks totally overwhelming to me at this point! haha! I think this fall/winter I will focus on 1/2 marathon training and getting rides in for some good cross training...maybe in the spring or fall of next year I will think about a du! I'm a wuss!

I looked at the sight briefly and it did look very busy with ads and such. I'm so used to RA I'm not sure I could be happy with another site!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Needs more cowbell!

Thanks for the link! That looks totally overwhelming to me at this point! haha! I think this fall/winter I will focus on 1/2 marathon training and getting rides in for some good cross training...maybe in the spring or fall of next year I will think about a du! I'm a wuss!

I looked at the sight briefly and it did look very busy with ads and such. I'm so used to RA I'm not sure I could be happy with another site!

Yep...we are kinda spoiled here.  Eric, if you read this...see, you are awesome! Big grin

I'm targeting a couple of sprint dus next Summer...I think one is in June and the other in July, about a month apart.  That will give me time to change things up a bit from race 1 to race 2.  Hope to do a couple of century rides, too.  No marathons, though.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

The Crap Whisperer

Yep...we are kinda spoiled here.  Eric, if you read this...see, you are awesome! Big grin

I'm targeting a couple of sprint dus next Summer...I think one is in June and the other in July, about a month apart.  That will give me time to change things up a bit from race 1 to race 2.  Hope to do a couple of century rides, too.  No marathons, though.

We are! Totally!

That is so cool! I will let you figure it all out and then ask you for advice I think I will do a few 25mi rides with the group this fall/winter and see where that gets me. I'm such a nervous nelly on the road! I think it will be fun to change up your training a bit too!!! I just want to do my first 1/2 dammit...hoping my body holds up!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!