what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

glutton for punishment

when i near the finish line in a race i try to muster a smile or put up a victory sign, but i always look like i am going to puke instead Dead what say you
    PRs: 5K - 22:15 May 09 10K - 47:11 feb 09 15K - 1:16 april 09 HM - 1:47 nov 08

Old, Slow, Happy

My pic to the left and on my profile is 10 stps from the finish of my fastest half. So....I guess that's what I look like.

an amazing likeness

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I couldn't be more proud of this one... (she ran me down and beat me to the line...notice how comfortable she looks....geez)
          Why the whited out Bib #? Witness Protecion Program to protect identity Cool

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

I usually look like I am about to die. Exhibit 1 Look how happy everyone else is Exhibit 2 I don't think I ran all out on this, but still look like I am about to pass out
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Poor woman, she is not deidentified like milktruck is.
                I dont have a picture, but it probably looks something like: Dead or No or Sleepy

Champions are made when no one is watching

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

crinminy
                    I dont have a picture, but it probably looks something like: Dead or No or Sleepy
                    You sure do have a varied complexion.
                    KMB

Baystate Oct 2008... 2 IV's, better training, and 5 months later, Cox May 2009... BQ, 4th attempt
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I was saying shit...or maybe fuck: I hope my finish photo at Bayshore is less goofy than my one for Milwaukee....

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

she ran me down and beat me...
                          Sounds like a good weekend. The day of the Eastern States 20 Miler was miserable. It was cold, rainy and windy but at least it was mostly a tailwind. I spent the first 18 miles giving my friend Fireman Bob grief because the "race" was his idea. When he could take no more whining, he told me to kick and I did. Mile 19 was 7:30 and mile 20 was 6:50, and the photographer caught me tearing around the last corner to the finish. I thought "for once a good race photo", but figured I better double check and asked for a closeup of my expression before ordering. Apparently I've mastered the art of running in my sleep. Angry MTA: while snoring

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Well...it's not my face...and luckily there is no picture...but I'm pretty sure my running skirt (with briefs) rode up far enough to show about 1/2 of my ass while kick'n it to the finish during my last 5K Blush

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

KMB

I think I was saying shit...or maybe fuck: I hope my finish photo at Bayshore is less goofy than my one for Milwaukee....
                              well I am no lip reader, but that sure doesn't look like you were saying 'shit', to me.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought "for once a good race photo", but figured I better double check and asked for a closeup of my expression before ordering. Apparently I've mastered the art of running in my sleep. Angry MTA: while snoring
                                Looks more like an 'O face'... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay