what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

I think this may be the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I literally giggled for 3 minutes. Of course I had very little sleep last night so I am a TOUCH loopy.
    I had plenty of sleep and belly laughed for a full 5 minutes. Big grin

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

MTA -- can not successfully link to marathon race photo. You should be able to delete a failed post??

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

xor

MTA -- can not successfully link to marathon race photo. You should be able to delete a failed post??
        Nope, it will always be marked "YOU WERE HERE". As for linking photos, they have to specifically AND ONLY be images that end with a gif, jpg, or (probably) png extension. You can't link a webpage with embedded pictures using the img tag. Most of the marathon photo places don't give you a simple link with merely the picture.

Marquess of Utopia

I had plenty of sleep and belly laughed for a full 5 minutes. Big grin
          I'm glad I could make you guys laugh. That pic is over a year old and it still makes me laugh. Big grin
            I'm glad I could make you guys laugh. That pic is over a year old and it still makes me laugh. Big grin
            Dude .. like 10 hrs later and i still can't stop laughing at that photo .... classic! I may frame it and put in my office just to make my life more enjoyable.... Thanks. MTA -- Seriosly I have tears in my eyes as we speak .. it must be the contrasting styles/ facial expressions the two of you have.. One looking like he is about to pass out and the other trying to storm the beaches of normandy!

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

A Saucy Wench

Dude .. like 10 hrs later and i still can't stop laughing at that photo .... classic! I may frame it and put in my office just to make my life more enjoyable.... Thanks. MTA -- Seriosly I have tears in my eyes as we speak .. it must be the contrasting styles/ facial expressions the two of you have.. One looking like he is about to pass out and the other trying to storm the beaches of normandy!
              +42 Even funnier after a full bottle of wine

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I guess my finish face look is like...a really unattractive woman? I was initially announced as the women's winner last night, then the guy says "I take that back..." Damned leftover hippies. MTA: All photos by Ted Tyler of Coolrunning (as always, LOTS more at http://www.jimrhoades.com/ )

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Leftover hippies are cool. My hubby currently has longer hair than I do (he says he is going to shave it all off once it gets warmer, but I think he likes the feel of his locks flowing in the breeze). But if you are a woman...damn, one hairy, flat-chested one! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MrH

Damned leftover hippies.
                    Reminds me of Billy Connolly:

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Reminds me of Billy Connolly:
                      YES! Dang, I have been thinking BD reminds me of someone for at least a year, now. Thank you! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

Nope, it will always be marked "YOU WERE HERE". As for linking photos, they have to specifically AND ONLY be images that end with a gif, jpg, or (probably) png extension. You can't link a webpage with embedded pictures using the img tag. Most of the marathon photo places don't give you a simple link with merely the picture.
                        If you dig into the page's source code you'll usually find the direct link to the jpg and it will typically bypass the watermark too... (it won't be the full size photo though)
                        Jason

2010 Goals
                        • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles

Just Happy to Run

I would love to have that on the wall... maybe as one of those motivator/demotivator posters. I can't even think of a good caption right now, it's so good it doesn't even need one. Days later and I'm still chuckling! Big grin
                          Jason

2010 Goals
                          • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
                            I think I was saying shit...or maybe fuck: I hope my finish photo at Bayshore is less goofy than my one for Milwaukee....
                            I love this. You look Kick Ass woman! !

- Anya

I love this. You look Kick Ass woman! !
                              And lots more new and improved asskicking coming soon.

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And lots more new and improved asskicking coming soon.
                                Oh, I hope so!

~ Sarah Kay