Samsung Alias 2 (Read 765 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been eyeballing this as a replacement for my teeny tiny Samsung Juke (texting is really not an option with this miniscule thing).  Verizon just put it on sale...with our 2 year contract it would be free, so I will probably grab it in the next week or two.

Anything I should know about this phone, particularly issues with sweat if in a pocket while running?  So far the reviews I read are very positive, though I don't think anyone tested it in a workout scenario.  My Juke has been awesome for running...no sweat/moisture issues.  Hopefully this Samsung model will be just as bullet-proof.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Anyone...Bueller...?

~ Sarah Kay

KerraM

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

KerraM

BUELLER?!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, my kid is 8 (almost 9) and loves that movie...I think mostly for the Ferrari.

~ Sarah Kay

KerraM

I totally agree with him, that movie is the best!

But back to your original question....  I honestly think anything would be better than the juke, because like you said, you can't really text on it. My friend has the Alias 2 and she really says good things about it.

But... I'm just curious- how would the phone come in contact with sweat if it's in your pocket? Do you run so hard that even your jacket sweats?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But... I'm just curious- how would the phone come in contact with sweat if it's in your pocket? Do you run so hard that even your jacket sweats?

Most of the things I wear in the Winter with pockets (tights, long-sleeve tops) have them along the lower back, which is where stuff gets the sweatiest...the fabric wicks the sweat right onto the phone.  Yeah, I sweat like a horse. 

~ Sarah Kay