ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

And to think I took my shoes off for him! I feel so used.
    You? I spent a night in the emergency room because I was trying to get my knees to bend the other way.

C-R

I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will fall frozen dead from its bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
      Quoting from a third rate movie like GI Jane won't get you anywhere in this thread.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Holy shit. DH Lawrence was in GI Jane?

C-R

Wasn't he the "ate up" Seal training Chief?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

you my friend don't speak bird.
            But... but... but... somebody told me (or at least I heard) that bird was the word!
            xor

you my friend don't speak bird.
              Excuse me stewardess, I speak bird. Pa pa pa pa pa pa oo mau mau pa pa, oo mau mah mau pa pa oo mau mau pa pa, oo mau mah mau

Why is it sideways?

Dude it's been another whole day.
                xor

Dude it's been another whole day.
                  I was going to post something (theoretically) witty, but instead I'll state simply: heh. Nice. I love you, man.

Why is it sideways?

You were actually 5 minutes late, but I won't hold it against you.
                    xor

You were actually 5 minutes late, but I won't hold it against you.
                      Sorry, I was on the treadmill.

Why is it sideways?

Sorry, I was on the treadmill.
                        Wait. Running?
                        JimR

Do they allow parody threads here? I want to start one called "Ultimate runner's chest..."
                          xor

Do they allow parody threads here? I want to start one called "Ultimate runner's chest..."
                            Trent starts them, so they must be allowed. But, dude, I don't recommend it.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Cause certainly what this thread has been entirely lacking is parody... MTA: and the monkeys on the keyboards

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Scout7

What do you think this is, the PRT?