ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not a big fan of cake. Except cheesecake.
    Cheesecake isn't cake and Boston Cream Pie isn't pie. Who named these desserts and were they smoking SRL's bud?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

YES! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Suck it, Trebek!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*high 5*

~ Sarah Kay

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Not a big fan of cake. Except cheesecake.
            Mmmmm. CHOCOLATE Cheesecake. Homemade. Or from the Cheescake Factory. Both are good.
            Scout7

I also like Key Lime pie. Real Key Lime pie, not that fake crap most people get.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmmmm. CHOCOLATE Cheesecake. Homemade. Or from the Cheescake Factory. Both are good.
                I made a mean white chocolate blueberry cheesecake when DS was 2 (he didn't like regular cake at that time, but liked blueberries and cheesecake). It was awesome...and I can't find the recipe. Cry So, are we taking this baby to 50 pages? Who's with me? Scout? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I also like Key Lime pie. Real Key Lime pie, not that fake crap most people get.
                  Oh, key lime cheesecake...is like my favorite dessert...ever! Yum.

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

Hard to find outside of the South. One thing missed about Dixie. However, you can find some damn good pizza pies here so close to Chicago. Not that thin cracker crust crap with a dab of Hunts tomato sauce that people pass off as a good pizza.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Scout7

Hard to find outside of the South. One thing missed about Dixie. However, you can find some damn good pizza pies here so close to Chicago. Not that thin cracker crust crap with a dab of Hunts tomato sauce that people pass off as a good pizza.
                      You just don't know where to look. I've found a number of places that have an excellent Key Lime pie in PA. And I like thin crust pizza. And white pizza.
                      C-R

You just don't know where to look. I've found a number of places that have an excellent Key Lime pie in PA. And I like thin crust pizza. And white pizza.
                        Two years and no joy in Indy for Key Lime. White pizza - is that some sort of special Penn State brand to match the white outs for game day?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

A Saucy Wench

Two years and no joy in Indy for Key Lime.
                          Not to sound like Trent or anything, but Key Lime pie is EASY to make. You just have to find key lime juice - about 1 in 3 stores have it. Course Trent would squeeze his own limes, but I can only find key limes in the store a few months a year I like key lime cheesecake better than key lime pie. And we all know I loves me some pie

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Not to sound like Trent or anything, but Key Lime pie is EASY to make. You just have to find key lime juice - about 1 in 3 stores have it.
                            Pishtosh. Show up at those other 2 stores 10 minutes earlier.

A Saucy Wench

Pishtosh. Show up at those other 2 stores 10 minutes earlier.
                              Pishtosh. I like that I must start using it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

Cheesecake isn't cake and Boston Cream Pie isn't pie. Who named these desserts and were they smoking SRL's bud?
                                I have no friends Sad. Certainly none that I'd light on fire. Also, I despise cheesecake, but I love boston cream pie. Which is ironic because in most other situations, I love cheese and I'm not a fan of the boston metro area.