ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

xor

You know what kills me...how often a thread, no matter what the subject, turns into a thread about food. Love you, silly peeps.
    Everything is a slalom course winding back and forth between food and sex. BTW, you called us "peeps". See? Food. Well, to everyone except Trent.

Scout7

Food, sex, and because this is a running site, poop.
      xor

Food, sex, and because this is a running site, poop.
        But poop is just old food.

mikeymike

Technically it's used food.

Runners run

xor

Point, mikey.

Mitch & Pete's Mom

But poop is just old food.
              Or old Peeps. Careful, we could almost get philosophical: no matter what we talk about, we always end up talking about our most basic needs . Maybe Maslow was right. We are trying to get to 50 pages right?
              Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.

A Saucy Wench

Or old Peeps. Careful, we could almost get philosophical: no matter what we talk about, we always end up talking about our most basic needs . Maybe Maslow was right.
                But we never talk about sleep. I think it is the least talked about basic need. Except of course for shakespeare, the man was downright obsessed with sleep - must have been an insomniac. O sleep, O gentle sleep, Nature's soft nurse, how have I frighted thee, That thou no more wilt weigh my eyelids down And steep my senses in forgetfulness?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

xor

I always talk about sleep right after I talk about sex.

To sleep, perchance to dream of food, not too much, mostly plants, oh and what's her name, natures soft nurse. (75% of precipitation). And that, my friends takes us full circle.
                    MrH

For some, a fresh delicacy for others.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

12-week layoff

I hate to be the one to say this, but I miss sportsjester.
                        mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Ha ha! We feel the same way! Big grin
                          I didn't think there was another Nutmegger out there that felt that way (other than my wife). They either don't like pizza at all, or LOVE that NHP crap used food. If you find a good white pie place around here, let me know. Otherwise, I may have to head to PA for the weekend.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Also, I despise cheesecake, but I love boston cream pie. Which is ironic because in most other situations, I love cheese and I'm not a fan of the boston metro area.
                              My dad could have written this...though he actually likes Boston, as far as cities go (with the exception of Chicago, Boston, and Toronto my dad has no use for big cities). The guy will eat pretty much ANY cheese, even cream cheese, but hates cheesecake.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For some, a fresh delicacy for others.
                                Oh, nasty...is that an example of that "gourmet" coffee that is roasted and ground AFTER it's pooped out of some jungle cat? Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay