Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

Never experienced a sport-related steamer. Good thing too, because I also practice martial arts, and that would just be awkward.

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Should this be in "Off the Beaten Path"?
        Should this be in "Off the Beaten Path"?
        Not until, you know, afterward.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

"Release the Beast"?
          what can one do about this natural problem at ARISES from time to time...
          -Tame the beast -Duct tape the dingus to one's leg. -Think about baseball unless you fancy guys. By the way, does Peter Dink post up when sky diving?

Vim

jules2

What a small ( or is it stiff world ) I've just posted this story on another user group. "I go to London and stay with my posh daughter, she takes me ( well her and Mrs Jules go in the Audi and I'm forced to run ) to her flash gym. Didn't have any swimming trunks so she lent me some of my son in laws baggies, he's a lot bigger than me. Ended up in the hot tub ( which I'd never been in before ) and the combination of hot water flowing and the shorts flapping made shall we say something stir. Posh daughter has booked a meal and keeps asking me to get out the tub, I keep declining and keep trying to think of something to restore the status quo ( Mrs Jules naked ? ) in the end she looses it and in a loud voice asks what the problem is so I tell her, she goes bright red and there is a deadly silence. I only have to mention baggies or hot tubs and she still goes red even though it was several years ago".

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Double IPA Please!

*giggling wildly* Big grin (Yes I am that immature.)

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*giggling wildly* Big grin (Yes I am that immature.)
                *high 5*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Q: Should this be in "Off the Beaten Path" A:
                  Not until, you know, afterward.
                  Bomp.

runnin from hell

"Release the Beast"? -Tame the beast -Duct tape the dingus to one's leg. -Think about baseball unless you fancy guys. By the way, does Peter Dink post up when sky diving?
                    Didnt on this jump Wink http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8229861550831895825
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Never on a run, but I'm no stranger to the road-wood and air-wood that seems to, umm, come up often on long car rides and airplane flights (maybe the pressure differential?). Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

Never on a run, but I'm no stranger to the road-wood and air-wood that seems to, umm, come up often on long car rides and airplane flights (maybe the pressure differential?). Clowning around
                        That's because when running, you're more concerned about when and where to take a dump.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's because when running, you're more concerned about when and where to take a dump.
                          I've got no response to that. Other than to say that you're absolutely correct.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

This week's sign of the apocalypse: It took Globule over 16 hours to show up on the boner thread.

Menace to Sobriety

Mercifully, no one has responded with the ubiquitous "This thread is useless without pictures"

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Why is it sideways?

Oh the silky smooth liner.