Cheesiest singer or group you secretly like (Read 999 times)

Blasphemy. Eddie was the best character, and Hot Patootie the best song. At least that's what somebody told me. I would never know such a thing. I don't know. But he's not at all cheesy:
    Ugh...there is no brainworm like Hot Patootie...when it gets in my head it is there for months...thanks. Tongue
      Since Air Supply, the Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch have all made appearances, I suppose I can summon the courgage to fess up to some cheese. I have KC & the Sunshine Band on my mp3. There, I said it. I feel so much better now.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Lazy idiot

I assumed all runner's iPod's had Survivor's Eye of the Tiger on them, no?

Tick tock

JakeKnight

Since Air Supply, the Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch have all made appearances, I suppose I can summon the courgage to fess up to some cheese. I have KC & the Sunshine Band on my mp3. There, I said it. I feel so much better now.
          Please tell me you're not running to "Get Down Tonight ..." Perhaps you should consider roller skating, instead.
          I assumed all runner's iPod's had Survivor's Eye of the Tiger on them, no?
          I'm pretty sure that one's mandatory. I also have "In the Burning Heart," the classic "Eye of the Tiger" rip-off in Rocky IV. Survivor is a must. Not to mention two versions of "Gonna Fly Now." I'm pretty sure nobody went running before Rocky came out. How could they?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have KC & the Sunshine Band on my mp3.
            I'll see your K.C. and raise it. I own K.C. & the Sunshine Band Dance Remixes. And I saw them in concert last spring.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

I'll see your K.C. and raise it. I own K.C. & the Sunshine Band Dance Remixes.
              Dude. Dude! Dude!

Please tell me you're not running to "Get Down Tonight ..." Perhaps you should consider roller skating, instead.
                I don't think my healthcare coverage is comprehensive enough to venture out on wheels. Don't know that it's any better than Get Down Tonight, the track is That's The Way Not something you'd play whilst punching a side of beef, but a guilty pleasure for me nonetheless.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude. Dude! Dude!
                  Just curious. Is that: Dude, you're awesome. Dude, you're awesome! DUDE, YOU'RE AWESOME! or Dude, you suck. Dude, you suck! DUDE, YOU SUCK!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Just curious. Is that: Dude, you're awesome. Dude, you're awesome! DUDE, YOU'RE AWESOME! or Dude, you suck. Dude, you suck! DUDE, YOU SUCK!
                    Yes.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll see your K.C. and raise it. I own K.C. & the Sunshine Band Dance Remixes. And I saw them in concert last spring.
                      No way...is that on iTunes?! Shocked Ummm...'cause a "friend" of mine might like that... Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No way...is that on iTunes?! Shocked Ummm...'cause a "friend" of mine might like that... Blush
                        Yes, but I recommend that your "friend" buy it on the Amazon MP3 store, not iTunes. Why? It's an unrestricted 256kbps MP3 from Amazon, whereas iTunes can only sell it as a 128kbps DRM'd file. Amazon has deals with all the major labels for DRM-free music, so all the Mp3's on Amazon are unrestricted. iTunes only has EMI-label stuff DRM-free. The record labels are trying to conspire to make Amazon an iTunes killer by not allowing Apple to sell the songs DRM-free. Questionable practice, but we, the consumers, benefit from competition. BTW zoomie, I'll bet your "friend" owns a Mac. There's a Dashboard Widget that simultaneously searches Amazon and iTunes for songs. Very convenient for comparison shopping.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW zoomie, I'll bet your "friend" owns a Mac. There's a Dashboard Widget that simultaneously searches Amazon and iTunes for songs. Very convenient for comparison shopping.
                          Oh, no...my friend should not know about this. My friend already spends too much money. Black eye

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Shifting away from zoom-zoom's friend and back to cheesiness, I must mention that I am a massive fan of... The Brothers Gibb. The Bee Gees are awesome. Some would call them cheese. I call them awesome. Did I mention that the Bee Gees are awesome? (Go ahead, take my points. Dumb question). They are, in fact AWE. SOME. Now here's an album I'm proud to claim ownership of, no matter what anyone says: MTA: RIP, Maurice.

My legs are killing me

Shifting away from zoom-zoom's friend and back to cheesiness, I must mention that I am a massive fan of... The Brothers Gibb. The Bee Gees are awesome. Some would call them cheese. I call them awesome. Did I mention that the Bee Gees are awesome? (Go ahead, take my points. Dumb question). They are, in fact AWE. SOME. Now here's an album I'm proud to claim ownership of, no matter what anyone says: MTA: RIP, Maurice.
                              I'm with you brother! I have my powder blue Leisure suit out and ready to go! Big grin

geekfarm@centurytel.net

Several years ago at a local fair I saw ZZ Top. But the strange thing was who opened up for them. How about Loverboy.