New here, great tool (Read 762 times)

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and didn't see a better place. I supposed I belong off the beaten path, so it seems appropraite. Been using the log for about two weeks and I absolutely love it. Thanks to this mythical Eric person for making setting it all up and making it available for public use. I'm enjoying reading other people's posts, checking out the public training logs, and I look forward to getting to know you all better. Aaron

Lazy idiot

Welcome, Aaron. glad you found the best running log out there! Most people here are great and more than willing to share their wit and wisdom. Others, like myself, are simply degenerates. Wink

Tick tock

Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself and just starting to post actively on the boards, but you'll find that its a great place. I too enjoy looking at other public logs to see what everyone is up to. Every time I sit at my computer I pull up my own log to see if it has changed since the last time I looked at it. Wink
          Welcome, Aaron - great to have you with us!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Others, like myself, are simply degenerates. Wink
            Eh...I think I fall into that group, too. Wink Nice to have you here, Aaron! Make yourself at home--most of us don't bite (beware the flying monkeys, though...I hear they are rabid). Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Welcome, Aaron. This is an amazing place with amazing people who accomplish amazing things. Very supportive as well. Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Welcome Aaron! Nice to have you here! Smile
                  Welcome to the club! Big grin

Michelle

madness baby

Welcome Aaron! Big grin
                    deb

Now that was a bath...

I wrote a beautiful reply here yesterday and then my internet crashed (shortly followed by the whole darn computer) and it got lost to nowhere land. It's a pity. I liked it. I'll summarize this morning as I am too upset to type the whole thing again. No thread jacking yet? Welcome. Great goal with your running. Blah, blah, blah. "Sex" But I will reiterate the 'welcome' as even though it was buried in the usual pool of Claire-jacking, that was the main point of the reply. Claire xxx
                    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Welcome to the forum, Aaron! So how well do you play poker?

Run to Win
                        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Hi Aaron, welcome Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Welcome Aaron!

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Hi. So, got a bike? did

Hey Aaron, Blaine and I were just wondering how well you play Poker... I like Texas Holdem and 5 Card Draw. Big grin

Michelle