Wow...Heath Ledger is dead (Read 895 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Suicide/OD, from the sound of things. So sad. Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Pammie

OMG - That is so sad So young
      obiebyke

Yeah. And in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment, while she was out of town. Confused Too bad. I liked him a lot.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Now that was a bath...

I'm sad about that - mostly because of his hotness. Darn waste. I saw a really good interview with that Bon Jovi dude yesterday when he spoke about Britney Spears and how sad it is that she is so messed up when fame has given her so much. Why do the stars do it? As an ex-drug user I get filled with both pity and anger when I read stories such as this. I took drugs because my life was shit. I gave up drugs because they made my life shitter. Glad I didn't die on the ride!
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Pammie

kooky i'm glad you are still with us. It makes me sad that so many talented men and women somehow do these things i can't even think of the right words to say its all a big shame

Dog-Love

I was just on the treadmill watching this unfold and i thought how sad such a handsome talented young man could wind up dead on the floor Then I thought of my own little boy and got all misty eyed
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Len

Damn Yankee

As tragic as this is these situations always reminds me that no matter how much wealth or fame someone has that never tells the whole story; and it's usually not something to be envious of.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As tragic as this is these situations always reminds me that no matter how much wealth or fame someone has that never tells the whole story; and it's usually not something to be envious of.
                  Yup. Though a part of me can't help but think...even if they are living some personal hell, they have more means to find help than any of us. I'm sure we'll find out more of what he was dealing with in the coming days and weeks. It's very sad. He's one of those guys I predicted would be a star for many decades.

~ Sarah Kay

obiebyke

I feel bad for his little kiddo.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I feel bad for his little kiddo.
                      That's definitely the most tragic part--a little girl without a daddy. And I feel for his ex having to explain to that baby that daddy is gone forever. No one should ever have to do that. Sad

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, this is so sweet...

~ Sarah Kay

that is perhaps inappropriate for this situation, but quite funny, so i don't mind. when my wife told me he died, before knowing any details, i said, "it was probably the rancher that caught them in the movie." yeah, i'm going to hell. i hope it was simply an accident, but i doubt it.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

when my wife told me he died, before knowing any details, i said, "it was probably the rancher that caught them in the movie."
                            Black eye Clowning around

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I took drugs because my life was shit. I gave up drugs because they made my life shitter. Glad I didn't die on the ride!
                              As am I. It would have been a tragic loss to the RA community before you were even a part of it Claire. I love reading your stuff. Wink

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

GP160

Perfect example of how drug use can screw up a great life. I hope the tween population takes a hint.
                                Ironman Louisville 8-30-09