My last run was.... (Read 1253 times)

I'm carrying this topic over from another web-site. We have had a similar thread going on there for years and have a strong group of dedicated, helpful, genuine and active runners who post daily!! I hope you all find your way over here to RA. Big grin

My last run was a strong 4 miles out on my snowy country roads. It was not nearly so warm as Monday (it was 27 degrees)...back to the normal winter for us. Still, it was a beautiful sunny day in the Berkshire Mountains, and I killed my hilly 4 mile route. My goal is 20 miles for the week.

*My Art Website  *My Run For The Critters

1980 Humboldt Redwoods Marathon  PRs:  5K 31 • 10K 1:09 • HM 2:43

July 29th, 2017 Jug End Loop Ultra (Half MarathonTrail Run) 

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Okay, I'll bite.  My last run was 12.14 miles, at easy pace, and was the first part of my double for today.  If we're including weekly mileage, I should hit 80 miles this week.

Melody...What other site were you posting on?  I don't know if you've looked at the Beginner's Forum (in the user groups on here), but there's a "dailes" thread on there where people discuss their daily runs, as well as other general life stuff.  You may enjoy that.  Nice job on your run.  Our temps in Ohio took a dive back to the normal range as well.  Your mountain run sounds very scenic.  It looks like you do some awesome charity work too - congrats!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

FSBD

I'll play

My last run was last night

1 Mile warm up

12X400 with 400 recovery jog in between

2 mile cool down

Average pace over the 9 miles was 7:13

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

So_Im_a_Runner We have been over on active.com for a few years. I've come to know the runners on that particular thread as good friends and am hoping to continue here. The "dailies" thread is probably just like what I've started here...but I would miss my buds from active.com Blush

You are certainly a serious runner..one from whom I find great inspiration! Thanks for responding.

FatSweatyBullDog Sweet!

Hi Melody!

Last run was yesterday.  3.6 miles in 32 minutes.  I was really sore from major core workout.

Marie

Hi francessmom!! Welcome to the "new" thread.  Big grin

dirtroadrunner

I ran 3 yesterday. It was about 30 degrees and no wind so I was a happy girl Smile

dirtroadrunner 30 degrees is becoming "warm" for me these days, too. Nice job on your 3 miles!

kevinballen

14 miles at 9:05 ave pace in the rain and 37 degrees for me last night.  At least it was a light rain but I was still soaked by the time I finished.

Kevin Allen

kevinballen Wow Kevin! That was an impressive run. Hard core, Mr.! Smile

I'll jump on this. Never been a part of any running community, just been enjoying my solitude during running, but let's see!

My last run was today, 10k in just over 52 minutes. Wasn't as easy as I planned, still a little rusty after Christmas.

dennrunner

I'm carrying this topic over from another web-site. We have had a similar thread going on there for years and have a strong group of dedicated, helpful, genuine and active runners who post daily!! I hope you all find your way over here to RA. Big grin

My last run was a strong 4 miles out on my snowy country roads. It was not nearly so warm as Monday (it was 27 degrees)...back to the normal winter for us. Still, it was a beautiful sunny day in the Berkshire Mountains, and I killed my hilly 4 mile route. My goal is 20 miles for the week.

You have the longest, long-term goal in your signature that I've ever seen.

Hi HoDeez! That's a pretty good clip in my book. Good to get back at it after the holidays, yes?

Thanks! Yeah, feels good to lace up again, no doubt. Keep up the good work!

You have the longest, long-term goal in your signature that I've ever seen.

dennrunner Oh, well...I just copied that over from our old thread on Active. It is nice to "put it out there" though, don't you think?