My last run was.... (Read 1253 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, I ran another 6 tonight under the crescent moon, 40 degrees out. Back in Nashville...

CeeDotA

A recovery 5K, after two consecutive 10K days. Not much mileage, but after three weeks of knee pain, not being able to run on consecutive days, and drastically reduced mileage, I'm stoked to finally be able to hit three days in a row.

Current PRs:

5K: 27:06 (11/10/12) | 5M: 44:03 (6/1/13) | 10K: 1:00:48 (7/4/12)

15K: 1:27:53 (3/17/13) | 10M: 1:30:25 (4/13/13) | HM: 1:59:55 (4/28/13)

Next race: Ashland 4th of July 10K

Yay CeeDotA!! Whoot. Congrats.

I ran a decent 3.6 miles this morning in the snowy-blustery Berkshire mountains. "Relatively" warm at 30 degrees, but the wind was blowing hard so I was glad for the extra layers. My goal is 25 miles this week with 3 runs back to back (I'd do 4 back to back, but have a chiropractors visit and am not supposed to run the day after).

*My Art Website  *My Run For The Critters

1980 Humboldt Redwoods Marathon  PRs:  5K 31 • 10K 1:09 • HM 2:43

July 29th, 2017 Jug End Loop Ultra (Half MarathonTrail Run) 

Mostly harmless

Recovery 8 miler yesterday. Really looking forward to running 11 today on a sunny 50 degree day!

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Mr MattM

Awesome running!

I did a fast 5 at the gym today in my 3.8oz flats...

be curious; not judgmental

Jeff F

Free Beer

Yeah, I ran another 6 tonight under the crescent moon, 40 degrees out. Back in Nashville...

I ran under that same crescent moon last night.  I was dreading it because I felt cold when I got home from work but once I put on my running clothes and headed out I really enjoyed the run and was never cold as the wind died down to almost nothing.

gbpackerfan

4.71 miles on the treadmill.  Looking forward to spring when the weather is warmer!

Far too long ago!

Been idle for just over 4 weeks waiting for a bone contusion/stress fracture/soft tissue issue to heal.

Can't wait to get back out there.  Been VERY difficult to avoid this website

Sad(((

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

Lynx

Far too long ago!

Been idle for just over 4 weeks waiting for a bone contusion/stress fracture/soft tissue issue to heal.

Can't wait to get back out there.  Been VERY difficult to avoid this website

Sad(((

Hey Rick- hang in there. Bones heal and you'll be back before you know it. You know you are doing the smart thing by taking care of injuries first....

I did 11km last night. Happy that I convinced myself to go out late in the evening when all I wanted was to stay on my sofa.

Mr MattM

7 miles... long warm up (sore achilles) with 20mins @ LT... felt good.

dirtroadrunner

5 miles this morning. It was 20 degrees and felt great!

Outside Lane

better than the run before....slowly trying to build base back up for some upcoming Spring races.  Treadmill running is boring but it's good for me right now.

See how they run...

Mr MattM

4 mile shake out run tonight...

yesterday, Tuesday, 10.2 miles on hilly groomed snow, slush, muddy trail, about 25 degrees, slight breeze, at least 5,000 ft elevation.

today, Wednesday, 10.1 miles on same trail, about 30 degrees, sunny!

Love it!! yippee!!

Mr MattM

6 miles with hard 1/2 mile repeats... finished this one dripping sweat without a dry spot on my running clothes...