Diet Chocolate Cherry Whatever (Read 1269 times)

Another Passion

DD loves it so much, she just guzzles it right from the bottle. Ahhh... like father like daughter. She makes me so proud! DD and Dr P She's a pasty one too, Zoomie. Perhaps she belongs on your side of the state? Confused

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

Rick, that is the best pic EVER! You need to make that your avatar. Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper -- the preferred beverage of RAers everywhere (disclaimer: except for JK, 'cause he can't find it Cry )
      Hehe Big grin

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She's a pasty one too, Zoomie. Perhaps she belongs on your side of the state? Confused
        Or in the UP...lots o' pasty folks up that way, too. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

finney

Resident pinniped

Thanks, I do appreciate the removal of the link. Really, I'm not a prude. My boyfriend and I have both purchased from similar sites. Nor am I a snoop - the link was there to be seen, wasn't it? And as for a busy body, a matter of personal opinion I guess. No sense debating it. I haven't found the 2000 mile club, but I really doubt I'd be horrified. I am an adult in every sense of word, take that how you want. But then again, it's not me I'm worried about. I don't intend to keep my son sheltered for the rest of his life, and for what I know maybe his friends have already clued him in and/or he's found a way around the parental block software on our computer. All I know is that while it's out there to be found and he WILL find it I don't like the idea of handing it to him. I do appreciate the consideration and it really wasn't my intention to offend.
            November? Are you running Dr. FreakishlyLargeCalves' marathon?
            That's my plan. Smile As long as I get my registration in on time. I guess now might be the time to get started on hill workouts. By the looks of DR. FLC, my legs don't stand a chance of survival if I don't get them used to some inclines here or there!!

Michelle

JakeKnight

That's my plan. Smile As long as I get my registration in on time. I guess now might be the time to get started on hill workouts. By the looks of DR. FLC, my legs don't stand a chance of survival if I don't get them used to some inclines here or there!!
              Sweet! Apparently there might be quite a few RAers there in 2009. We might have to convince Senor BigCalves to have the race on Saturday and rent a big room somewhere for a party that night.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

My legs are killing me

Thanks, I do appreciate the removal of the link. Really, I'm not a prude. My boyfriend and I have both purchased from similar sites. Nor am I a snoop - the link was there to be seen, wasn't it? And as for a busy body, a matter of personal opinion I guess. No sense debating it. I haven't found the 2000 mile club, but I really doubt I'd be horrified. I am an adult in every sense of word, take that how you want. But then again, it's not me I'm worried about. I don't intend to keep my son sheltered for the rest of his life, and for what I know maybe his friends have already clued him in and/or he's found a way around the parental block software on our computer. All I know is that while it's out there to be found and he WILL find it I don't like the idea of handing it to him. I do appreciate the consideration and it really wasn't my intention to offend.
                Damn, I liked that link. Was going to buy something for my wife too! Life can't be just about running Wink

Lazy idiot

Sweet! Apparently there might be quite a few RAers there in 2009. We might have to convince Senor BigCalves to have the race on Saturday and rent a big room somewhere for a party that night.
                  I'm in. Saturday or Sunday. I do not care.

Tick tock

JakeKnight

I'm in. Saturday or Sunday. I do not care.
                    Cool. Looks like a quarter of the pack is going to be from here. A party shall be had. I'm bringing cigars.
                    Damn, I liked that link. Was going to buy something for my wife too! Life can't be just about running Wink
                    I never understood why so many of you people click on links and read blogs and stalk running logs ... Now I get it. You miss the good stuff if you don't. I never even saw whatever the link is. ----------------------------------------------- Oh, and we're still hunting for this stuff in Nashville. I'm headed to Wal-Mart tomorrow. The girl better love it.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

My legs are killing me

I never understood why so many of you people click on links and read blogs and stalk running logs ... Now I get it. You miss the good stuff if you don't. I never even saw whatever the link is.
                      You missed a good one - much better than Walmart.

Another Passion

<~~~~~ it's="" in="" toledo,="" if="" you="" come="" up="" next="" month="" for="" df's="" grandma's="" birthday.="" ;)=""></~~~~~>
                        Oh, and we're still hunting for this stuff in Nashville. I'm headed to Wal-Mart tomorrow. The girl better love it.

Rick

Lazy idiot

If I'd thought about it, I would have purchased some before this most recent trip down South. I could've dropped it off to you yesterday. I guess you have to do Toledo, now. Evil grin

Tick tock

I think there are a lot showing up this year as well. A party afterwards is a must! Some of us were talking about it and we're going to try to get hotel rooms all at the same place. We figure that if enough of us rent out a section of the hotel we'll only bother each other with our monkey-survival celebration. Smile

Michelle

Prophet!

please do not post anything risque or pictures of people chugging Diet Chocolate Cherry Whatever..my soon to be 3 year old logs his runs here and i don't want him to get any wrong ideas about where he came from and about Diet Chocolate Cherry Whatever.
                              JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Drew, your new avatar cracks me up! I saw that puppet guy on TV a while back and he is hilarious! I love it! That's a good one! Jilly
                                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."