Road ID (Read 886 times)

Hi everyone! I recently ordered a road ID. When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends. Here's the coupon number: Coupon Number: ThanksMichael349354 The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 03/06/2008. To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link below: http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksMichael349354 If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335. The coupon is good for up to 20 uses, so if any of you want to use it, go for it!! I didn't want it to go to waste. Take care, Mike

~Mike

Thanks man...reminded me I needed to order one and saved me a buck. Nice.
      invisible

mike, Out of curiosity: Did you get the standard or the computer ID?
        90 percent of the game is not giving up.
          Standard. I just put my name, wife's phone number, blood type and their little "Don't give up" phrase. After I ordered it, I talked to my mom about what should go on a medical type ID (she's a nurse), and she told me that the hospital won't rely on what my bracelet says when giving me blood... they'll 'type' me. Figuring out someone's blood type apparently only takes 30 seconds or so, so they'll do that regardless. If they must put in blood immediately, they'll be safe and add O pos, so putting the blood type on the bracelet is pretty much a waste of a line. Hope this helps, Mike

~Mike

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I put my doctor's phone number on it, in case they can't reach DH because he always has his cell phone turned off!

Running on the ocean

I've ordered on a while back and stupid me had a line left and thought it would be funny to write "Northern California" on it. The moment I moved to Southern California I recognized that it wasn't too smart of a move LOL. Not a big deal though. Along with the move my wife's cell phone number changed so I'll have to order a new one anyways. Thanks for the buck off mikedickbek! Jakob Update: Order's in! Delivery date: 2/8/2008.

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
              -- Jakob Herrmann
              my running achievements

I've ordered 4 road ids so far. I got myself 1. Then I got my girlfriend one. Then we moved to a new town and I got myself a new one. Then my girlfriend and I got married and she had a new name so we got her a new one. That's over the span of a few years.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

munchkn883

I ordered the one to wear around my neck several years ago and don't like it. Too jiggly. Which one did you all order?

Running on the ocean

I ordered the one to wear around my neck several years ago and don't like it. Too jiggly. Which one did you all order?
                    the Wrist ID, Medium/Large, Red Like it. Does not bother me.

You know when you're running a ultra marathon because the pain actually starts to hurt
                    -- Jakob Herrmann
                    my running achievements

Dave

I've got the wrist one which does bother me a bit. Sort of wish I'd have gotten the ankle one.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Wrist- doesn't bother me and I've been good about remembering to put it on. I read somewhere that the little plates fit nicely on a Livestrong bracelet!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Thanks, Mike. I ordered one. Got the computer version, just because I'm dorky.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

invisible

Hope this helps,
                            I don't know my blood type, anyways, but thanks. Smile
                            90 percent of the game is not giving up.

Renee the dog

I like the ankle one. I honestly didn't change my health insurance at the end of last year 'cause it is on both my husband's and my RoadId. I am the cheapest person on earth. (premiums would have been the same, but geeze, the cost of two new RoadIDs...) No

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Thanks Mike! I ordered one - I've been meaning to get one for a long time.