Which RAers have you met IRL? (Read 1624 times)

Met IRL Bonkin jlynnbob mbk tschepsit lorrieg srlopez Len

Vim

PWL

Has been

Just one: Etapli61 But that's only because I suckered her into marrying me.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

JakeKnight

Define: "real life." Please cite at least three classical and three modern philosophers. Omit references to "The Matrix." 500 words or less. No peeking on Jeff's paper.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

I sorta met Tawnya...for about 15seconds at the Boston Marathon and then she left me in the dust. Tongue I'm going to meet Marion at a fall marathon. right Mar? giddyup!

Jennifer mm#1231

Hmmmmm, I've met Chenille GP160 Joe_h Mississippi Scout7 Willamona

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dave

TriKev and treed942000 Is this sort of a test to see who's a real person? Welcome back, JK. I missed you. And not in the way they implied over in the swamp.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Me and my RP

JustMarion - I met her after a race a couple of weeks ago--recognized her from her photo on this site (and her blog)
                Hiya JohnSmile I was lucky enough to meet John! Thank goodness he was brave enough to come introduce himself. I'd never have the courage to do thatSmile So glad ya did, John!

Me and my RP

I'm going to meet Marion at a fall marathon. right Mar? giddyup!
                  bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!! You so funny! but um, yeah. probablySmile
                    bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!! You so funny! but um, yeah. probablySmile
                    Evil grin Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Hawt and sexy

I met some peeps somewheres....

I'm touching your pants.

jfa

I had alot of fun meeting Mississippi somewhere around mile 5 of my first half marathon. If I had been paying better attention ,I might have seen the incredible abs on Rockenmamof5 ! Shocked Rats!

About 20 of the shady characters who hang out in the Masters Club, including the fabulous ileneforward!
                          Purdey

Self anointed title

Only one I've met is Slinky Girl (coz she's my wife). Very jealous of all you guys who have met up. Maybe I'll get over to the US for a race or two in the next few years? Would like to meet up with: Zoomy Trent JK Bonkin etc

Unfortunately, I have not met a single one...I dont think there are many RA members in my neck of the woods...Los Angeles Sad. Seems like most RA members are in places I would like to live. Bob http://bobrunner.blogspot.com
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Would like to meet up with: Zoomy Trent JK Bonkin etc
                                Awww...thanks, man. I'd love to come over to the UK again and meet up with you and Slinky, too. Smile This place has me wanting to travel all over the world just to run with RA peeps (that, and eat fish-n-chips and stuff). Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay