Which RAers have you met IRL? (Read 1624 times)

xor

About 20 of the shady characters who hang out in the Masters Club, including the fabulous ileneforward!
    Hey, I know you and leney.

Hey someone else from CT, how are you? Larry and I met up last night and did some track work together, where are you from?
      LPH I'm sure that we will run across (next to, behind, etc) at some point. Someone's trying to talk me into the "Litchfield Hills Road Race" for next year... And I plan on not missing the WHR run next time.
      What a beautiful time of the year in New England

Old, Slow, Happy

I've never met anyone from RA. I would think there would be some around Toledo that might run Churchhills HM, Randy's 10 Mile, or Dave's in January. I always wear my RA shirt and matching shorts. You-all can look for my coordinated outfit. See to the left.
        seeEricaRun

Awesome

Mark your calendar for Sunday September 28th at noon, you can probably add most of these Good Times reprobates* to your "met IRL" list in one fell swoop. The Kerouac 5K is a bit hilly, but the cold beers afterward make up for it.
          I like it! I'm adding that one to my calendar!
            No one Cry
            Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Lazy idiot

No one Cry
              Perhaps this will change in 15 days? I think we're both doing the same race that morning.

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

I've never met anyone from RA. I would think there would be some around Toledo that might run Churchhills HM, Randy's 10 Mile, or Dave's in January. I always wear my RA shirt and matching shorts. You-all can look for my coordinated outfit. See to the left.
                I ran Dave's in January, along with RA-er Rvelich. He and I were in the same picture at the starting line, but we didn't know we were both there on that day until later. I may be out at the Ohio-Mich 4-miler next weekend. Any plans to be at that one?
                Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Only one. Eric. Brilliant evening. Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Giant Flaming Dork

Hey someone else from CT, how are you? Larry and I met up last night and did some track work together, where are you from?
                    Doing well, but injured right now. I'm just west of Hartford, but I get out to Burlington quite a bit. Where'd you do the track work?

http://xkcd.com/621/

Old, Slow, Happy

I ran Dave's in January, along with RA-er Rvelich. He and I were in the same picture at the starting line, but we didn't know we were both there on that day until later. I may be out at the Ohio-Mich 4-miler next weekend. Any plans to be at that one?
                      I probably didn't see you since you're faster than I am. I always start in the back and just run slow. I did Dave's in about 85 minutes. I won't run any more races until the Susan Komen and then probably Randy's. I am a high school soccer coach and don't get much time in the fall. I did have four of my players running in Dave's this January. Hope to see you sometime.

running yogi

Only one. Eric. Brilliant evening. Neil
                          But meeting the great and powerful Eric has a 10x factor Neil, so it's like you've met at least 10 RAers. Big grin Are you sure you want to run the Kerouac Erica? If you do that one, then Baystate, then the Robinson 10 miler that's three races with a BadDawg in one year. Just ask the crew from Good Times if that's a good thing...

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'm just starting to recup from an injury. I've run over at the Burlington HS Track before, but that was when I worked in Farmington, now I'm in Windosr Locks. I've also gone to Farmington and AVON HS, but with Traffic these are a bitch to get to at night. When I can, I go to Simsburt HS which isn't too much off my beaten path or I'll go to Regional 7 in Barkhamsted.
                            Doing well, but injured right now. I'm just west of Hartford, but I get out to Burlington quite a bit. Where'd you do the track work?

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

None from the RA forums....but 105 from the RWOL, RT and old Merv forums.
                                Ive met Huricaneshaunna Smile
                                Big grin lph, kiki and girmann... my inlaws live in Burlington, CT so perhaps someday when I come for a visit?? I almost met sholtsman when she was in S. FL (sad that it didn't work out) and I'm hoping to meet VixiDu at a race sometime soon.