More Problems - is there a gremlin in the system? (Read 651 times)

Tykesmom

Just found out when trying to post a new workout that not only is the map feature not working, but the pace calculator is gone, as is the rating stars for runs! Is the whole thing eventually going to disappear? I've got almost 3 years of workouts I'm afraid are about to vanish into thin air! Help, Eric!!!!
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Stay calm! Eric will fix it. Huh, he might actually be taking the holiday OFF!
      akorman

I'm having gremlin, too. My Garmin won't connect so I can download my runs.
          Just found out when trying to post a new workout that not only is the map feature not working, but the pace calculator is gone, as is the rating stars for runs! Is the whole thing eventually going to disappear? I've got almost 3 years of workouts I'm afraid are about to vanish into thin air! Help, Eric!!!!

One thing I can guarantee you is that ERIC has this backed up and backed up again......you wont loose anything......as a Computer Guy (by trade) I can tell you these types of things happen from time to time and we computer guys know about the potential problems and are prepared to deal with them Eric will handle it - like usual..........Go for a run - I think you need some Endorphins....

Champions are made when no one is watching

Anyone have pizza?

Okay. My issue is that I cannot enter split times. Or that I can't even delete workouts.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

So glad to see its not just me.
                Tykesmom

One thing I can guarantee you is that ERIC has this backed up and backed up again......you wont loose anything......as a Computer Guy (by trade) I can tell you these types of things happen from time to time and we computer guys know about the potential problems and are prepared to deal with them Eric will handle it - like usual..........Go for a run - I think you need some Endorphins....

Already run 8 miles today, thank you very much..... I think a lot of us were just wondering what was going on and wanted to let Eric know where we were seeing the problems.  As an attorney (by trade)  who deals with  "computer guys", I can tell you that our "computer guy" likes to know exactly what kind of problems we are having, so that he can get a better idea of what needs fixing.  Maybe you should try a run yourself...or a little yoga....

Yeah, John-A, run more.  45 days in a row isn't enough Big grin

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Double IPA Please!

Already run 8 miles today, thank you very much..... I think a lot of us were just wondering what was going on and wanted to let Eric know where we were seeing the problems.  As an attorney (by trade)  who deals with  "computer guys", I can tell you that our "computer guy" likes to know exactly what kind of problems we are having, so that he can get a better idea of what needs fixing.  Maybe you should try a run yourself...or a little yoga....

perhaps sometimes "computer guys" deserve a day off too? Roll eyes

Just sayin'..

in case you did not know- there is also an awesome little button where you can donate to Eric to help out as well..you know- for all those silly little gremlins that appear and that he always comes to fix in no time flat.

again- Just sayin'

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Just sayin'..

in case you did not know- there is also an awesome little button where you can donate to Eric to help out as well..you know- for all those silly little gremlins that appear and that he always comes to fix in no time flat.

again- Just sayin'

+1

Tykesmom

Just sayin'..

again- Just sayin'

Perhaps I posted it today because several others had also  mentioned problems and I wouldn't have a chance to post tomorrow because I'll be back at work myself.   As it happens, Eric has already fixed the problem and has gotten thanks  and maybe even a donation or two from some  of us out here today. - in case you did not know.

Eric seems to be a great guy - and much friendlier that some of the people on the forums here. Thanks for reminding me why I've always been reluctant to use the forum feature,  even though the training log is one of the best I've ever used.

- Just sayin' Roll eyes

Double IPA Please!

Perhaps I posted it today because several others had also  mentioned problems and I wouldn't have a chance to post tomorrow because I'll be back at work myself.   As it happens, Eric has already fixed the problem and has gotten thanks  and maybe even a donation or two from some  of us out here today. - in case you did not know.

Eric seems to be a great guy - and much friendlier that some of the people on the forums here. Thanks for reminding me why I've always been reluctant to use the forum feature,  even though the training log is one of the best I've ever used.

- Just sayin' Roll eyes

Perhaps if you  chimed in more than just to complain, you would find out that we are actually a group of really nice people.

-just sayin'Roll eyes

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Why is it sideways?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whoohooo...burn-out, baby! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay