Where is the red? (Read 578 times)

I know I posted this once the other day but can't find it. 

Anyway, do you see the "red" data which is supposedly invalid?  I finally figured out that I used a dollar symbol with the numbers in the price field and that is what it didn't like.  So I got it working but though it might be interesting to point out the mystery red! 

Maybe it's an IE only thing. I'm using Firefox and when I type in the same data you had, it shows the Price box outlined in red.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think my browsers on my Mac lack red fields, too, but I have found the errors by experimenting, as well.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

That KBallard dude is using an old browser... sheesh!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

That KBallard dude is using an old browser... sheesh!

I know - and on XP too. Maybe his dear ole Dad will get him a copy of Windows 7 for his birthday.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I know - and on XP too. Maybe his dear ole Dad will get him a copy of Windows 7 for his birthday.

Wait a minute...does he look like Mike Rowe, too? 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

henryc

Do you have scripting turned off in ie?

eric :)

KBallard,

This is an IE6 specific problem.  It doesn't support a particular styling convention that all modern browsers observes.  Out of curiosity, why are you still using IE6?  Your web experience will improve greatly if you upgrade to a more recent browser.

325th place or bust!

Eric, do you mean to say you are no longer supporting use of the Mosaic browser?

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!