Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Outside Lane

Nope - I will take holidays over normal anytime. IBTNP spent some time shoveling or blowing snow in the last week.

See how they run...

Trigirl

"Some" is an understatement...I live in southern Ontario and we've been getting 15-20cm a day for the past four days!! So....TRUE! IBTNP will be doing some last minute Christmas shopping over the next three days despite telling themselves they would be done by now!

2010 results: Muskoka long course: 2km-55km-15km- 1st in age group (qualified for Ironman Canada), 4th female amateur overall; Smith Falls triathlon- first female overall; 5 km Canada Day running race- 20:42 (fourth female overall). My first pure running race! Quinte triathlon 1.5-40km-10km Second female overall; Ktown triathlon -first female overall (2km-55km-15km) Mt Forest triathlon (500-20km-5km) 1st female overall; Brockville triathlon (750-20-5km) 1st place female overall

2011 results: (Racing with Piriformis syndrome-ouch)  Sydenham Triathlon- 1st female overall; Peterborough Triathlon-4th female (out of 185)and 1st in age group.....

Tiefsa

Nope. All done. I actually have been itching to buy myself something. Isn't that bad! IBTNP might be confused as to what IBTNP stands for. I was.

A Saucy Wench

Nope. All done. I actually have been itching to buy myself something. Isn't that bad! IBTNP might be confused as to what IBTNP stands for. I was.
          Nope, although I often read it as ICBINB (I can't believe it's not butter) often used on a low chol cooking forum I used to read IBTNP has had a last minute change in Xmas plans and doesnt know what to cook.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jfa

IBTNP has had a last minute change in Xmas plans and doesnt know what to cook.
            No, fortunately for me (and others) I won't be doing the cooking for Christmas. Tight lipped I'll wager the next running poster is looking forward to a nice loooong 4 day weekend.

Run the race God set B4U

Yep, except it will be a 5 day loooong weekend for me Smile IBTNP was shown the true meaning of Christmas in more ways than once this season...
              5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
                true. well I did today, now it is evening and I am on to other adult beverages! Wink The person below me is in desperate need of a running play-list update on their ipod.
                  true. well I did today, now it is evening and I am on to other adult beverages! Wink The person below me is in desperate need of a running play-list update on their ipod.
                  True! Mine hasn't changed for two years. IBTNP still has to go to the grocery store today...even though it's almost 10 p.m. Angry

Michelle

Mishka-old log

Nope, sorry! Horse chores, if that makes any sense?!!?!? Too late for that! IBTNP think a shirtless Obama is hot!

Maggie & Molly

Nope, sorry! Horse chores, if that makes any sense?!!?!? Too late for that! IBTNP think a shirtless Obama is hot!
                      Have to admit he is impressive Blush. IBTNP is getting ready for a nice Christmas morning run.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Just finished a 5 miler. 59 F and a little rain. IBTNP RECIEVED RUNNING GEAR FOR CHRISTMAS.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Just finished a 5 miler. 59 F and a little rain. IBTNP RECIEVED RUNNING GEAR FOR CHRISTMAS.
                          No running gear but a running present of sorts. I got a 1 hour deep tissue massage coming my way. They are painful but oh so relaxing. IBTNP: Has a goal of 2500 miles set for 2009!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

No running gear but a running present of sorts. I got a 1 hour deep tissue massage coming my way. They are painful but oh so relaxing. IBTNP: Has a goal of 2500 miles set for 2009!
                            Wow...NO, I don't. I think 1800 will be my goal for 2009. I'm not so sure if 2500 will ever be a goal of mine! Big grin IBTNP has a new furry family member! MTA: We have a new critter but it's not furry (leopard gecko). Big grin Nice change Sockoni!

Michelle

IBTNP has a new furry family member!
                              False, although 4 months with our puppy still feels new to us!! IBTNP *really* wants to see pics of the new furry family member! isn't fond of reptiles. Big grin
                              CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

False, although 4 months with our puppy still feels new to us!! IBTNP *really* wants to see pics of the new furry family member! isn't fond of reptiles. Big grin
                                Yep, not so fond of reptiles. I'd rather see the furry pic. Wink IBTNP isn't sure what to expect in their next race.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.