2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

*&^%$#@ phone

Get off my porch

&^$#@ tablet. Some are truely technology challenged. Did trails to take some pictures, so only 2.5 miles, hell with the 4 mile minimum.

Get off my porch

GinnyinPA

4 more miles.  Only ten to go to reach my December goal. With travelling, It may or may not happen.

npaden

Looks like I'm actually going to make it through our Christmas ski vacation this year!

1.8 miles outside on a beautiful sunny morning.  Of course it was -7 degrees so I got my more miles than degrees membership for this year too!

Took it a little easier skiing today, only 23.65 miles.  Not sure if that will correlate into any improvements in running, but my quads are plenty sore!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Half Fanatic #846

Almost there!  15 miles and 4 days to go...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Fletch

Belated Merry Christmas to all!

Haven't been posting much, but I have been running. 4.5 miles today, day 32 of the streak, put me at 105.5 miles for December, .5 miles over my goal of 105.

justrundan

Way to go Fletch

Day 29 for me, 96 miles.  I won't hit my December goal, but it will be the most ever in December for me.

Dan

npaden

Got in 20 minutes on the treadmill at the house tonight after 615 miles in the car driving home from Colorado.

First time to make it through the Christmas ski vacation with the streak intact!

Just 4 more days to go!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

joescott

33 days; 178 miles.  3 days to go!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xhristopher

I'm looking forward to the end of this. Not that I'm not happy to be able to do this... Anyone else feel the same?

npaden

I'm looking forward to the end of this. Not that I'm not happy to be able to do this... Anyone else feel the same?

My wife...

Actually once I'm through this holiday streak I am planning on going right into a quick marathon training plan and I don't have any scheduled rest days until March 2nd.  But if I am feeling bad or my schedule gets hectic I won't worry too much about missing an easy day after this is over.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Mine has no end.

Joann Y

Not really. For once I'm on a roll. In fact, I'm kind of afraid for it to end.

Menace to Sobriety

72 days, 427 miles. (I got an early start)

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

jpdeaux

Also, on the contrary, this has been really good for me. I've preset my meter for the first four months of 2015 and hope to push right past January 1.